𝑁𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠

20 minutes past and I'm on my phone scrolling through random apps. I'm getting more bored by the second.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go." I said dryly.

"Oh ok, so you need a ride?" Tara asked.

"Oh no I'll be fine, I'll just call an Uber." I responded getting up and walking to the door.

"Ok be careful, Ubers can be scary." Colby said.

"Ya I'll be careful bye." I said waving to all of them.

I open the door walking out into the hallway. I press the button to call up the elevator. As it opens this man is standing there. He's wearing a a black hoodie with black sweats. Kinda scary but it's ok.

As I get into the elevator I stand in the opposite corner of him and press the lobby button. On are way down the man starts to inch closer to me. The elevator door opens and I walk as fast as I could out the elevator.

The Uber wasn't there yet so I just wait y the curbside. I look over and notice the guy from the elevator standing kinda close to me.

As I start walking away he follows me getting closer and closer. I started running not knowing what to do. I get my phone out fast and press and random name.

The person answers and I already regret not looking at the name.

𝑆𝑎𝑚

"Hello?" Sam says confused.

"Sam listen, this guy is chasing me, please I need help." I say freaked out about to cry.

"Ok ok calm down, where are you?" He quotations.

"I-Im a little aways from the apartments, please hurry." I said cry seeing the man getting closer.

"It's ok, I'm on my way. Stay calm Nadine." He says.

I say nothing as I hear him open the door and start running. A few seconds later I hear a second pair of footsteps behind me.

"Hey babe, i have been looking for you everywhere!" Sam said, walking up towards me.

"Oh sorry I was just going for a walk." I said trying to calm down.

I see the man that was following me turn the other way and keep walking. I sign in relief. Not caring I hug Sam crying into his chest.

"Your ok, I'm here." He says
comforting me, holding me as close as he can.

"Um I got to go I'm Ubers here." I said wiping my cheeks making sure there's no tears.

"No, cancel it, I'll give you a ride." He says looking at me.

"No Sam I don't need you to do that, you already can down here and got me." I said stepping back getting ready to walk to my Uber.

He grabs my wrist pulling me back to him.

"Nope I'm driving you." He said sternly.

"Fine." I said tired of fighting.

We walk to his car which was a few steps away. We got in and just sat in silence. It wasn't awkward silence, I don't know it was kinda nice.

20 minutes later we arrived at my place. I look over at Sam and ask hesitantly.

"Um Sam, can um you walk me up to my apartment, I'm kinda shook up?" I asked.

"Ya, that's fine, let's go." He said back.

As we enter the building I behind me to make sure Sams still there. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑆𝑎𝑚. We walk to the elevator getting in and pressing the fourth level.

The elevator stops and we exit. We walk to my apartment still in complete silence.

"Are you gonna be ok Nadine?" He asked.

"Ya I think so thanks again Samuel." I laugh saying his full name.

He laughs and said "I'm serious Nadine are you ok?" He says lifting my chin with his hand.

"Y-ya I'm ok, thanks again Sam." I stuttered out.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑠𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠. I open the door and wave by to Sam. Before closing the door I see him wave and smile a bit.

I close the door and slide down it. Confused and crying. What just happened to me. Why am was I so nervous when Sam lifted my chin up. I'm supposed to hate him.

I get up and head to bed. I decided I can't keep thinking about this and it's best to go to bed.

————
𝙰/𝙽
𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚔.