𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑆𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑦

𝑁𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

We got back to the hotel and went up to our room. Sam opened the door and we both went to get ready for bed.

"You can use the bathroom first, I'll make the couch for me." Sam said.

"Ok thanks Sammy!" I said in a sarcastic voice walking to the bathroom.

     I lock the door and hop in the shower. The hot water running down my hair to my back. I wash my hair and body , turn the water off and go to grab my towel. But of course there was no towel.

"HEYYY SAMUEL CAN YOU PLEASE GET ME A TOWEL?" I yelled hoping he would get me one.

"Umm ya one sec." He says. I hear things moving around and then the door open.

"Here you go, don't worry I have my eyes closed." He says handing me the towel.

I laugh "thank you Sammy." I say wrapping the towel around me.

Sam walks out of the room and shuts the door. I put on my clothes and get ready for bed. I walked out and saw Sam had put a blanket and pillow of the couch for him. I go a sit on the bed and go on my phone.

"Oh Sam you can go shower now." I said to him.

"Oh ok." He says while walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

Twenty minutes later Sam comes out of the bathroom with pajama pants on and no shirt.

"It's impolite to stare Nadine." Sam says laughing.

"I wasn't staring!" I argued back.

"Whatever you say I guess." He says going to lay down on the couch. "Goodnight Nad."

"Good night Samuel." I said back.

𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑎.𝑚.

I woke up out of breath and sweat on my face. Did I just have a nightmare? What the fuck! I look over and Sam is peacefully sleeping.

"Sam" I whisper. "Samuel." I say a bit louder.

"Nadine?" He says in a raspy voice. "What?"

"Umm can you come sleep up here." I say quietly feeling embarrassed.

"Why, are you ok." He says.

"Umm ya just had a nightmare and I don't want to sleep by myself." I say quietly again.

"Ya sure." He says while getting up and getting into bed.

"Sorry Sam for waking you up." I said looking over at him.

"You ok Nad, go to sleep." He says while turning towards me and closing his eyes.

I roll over my back towards him, closing my eyes and trying to fall asleep. A few seconds later I feel an arm wrap around my waist pulling me on. What is going on? I look over my shoulder and see Sam still sleeping. I turn my head back and feel my checks warming up. What the fuck Nadine, no way you blushing because of Sam.

A few minutes later I finally fall asleep with Sams arms around my waist and no more bad dreams to wake me up.

———
𝐴/𝑁
𝐻𝑒𝑦𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠, 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒!!