Dreams...

GingerBrave woke up in a panic before he relaxed quickly.. he noticed Wizard cookie was still asleep.. Now wizard cookie was ontop of him, holding GingerBraves arm with his face nuzzled into Braves shoulder.

GingerBrave thought about the dream... it all felt so- real..  like it had happened.. He didn't know why- but in a way to say his dream- it was sad. He later decided to fall back asleep because it was still nighttime after all.

The dream started again.. the same way it did before.. he was with someone who looked similar to their new friend- but they had a face.. and they had a voice that spoke calmly and quietly.

"Now- GingerBrave- we gotta stay as quiet as we can to not get caught-." The boy said to him. GingerBrave nodded before he heard something- then he was shoved. He hid behind something before he looked over and he saw the boy had been stabbed by someone who was corrupted.

GingerBrave came out and looked around but the corrupted beast left. He picked up the boy and held him close. "Go...- go GingerBrave-.."
the boy said with his strength that he had. GingerBrave suddenly talked- yet he wasn't controlling himself.. "No! I don't care what we say- we aren't married or anything yet we tell each other 'till death do us part' well! Wizard cookie- i- I don't want that..! So I won't let it part us!.." He yelled desperately.

Wizard cookie closed his eyes as he nodded before finally his body was covered in a dark, black, glitchy ink type of stuff.. GingerBrave looked down and he felt pain on his legs and his arms.. The stuff hurts-

He screamed and then he sat up awake. This woke up wizard cookie.. wizard cookie growled yet didn't move away from Ginger.. Wizard cookie hissed and then closed his eyes and he leaned against Ginger..

Gingerbrave looked at Wizard cookie.. He then grabbed Wizard cookie tightly and he held him close. Wizard cookie didn't really mind- he was tired- and honestly he could care less about what GingerBrave does to him. As long as they aren't upset with eachother it's fine.

GingerBrave fell asleep once more with Wizard cookie in his arms- and this time he had a dream a nicer dream.

He woke up from it though later to the feeling of Wizard cookie shifting and leaning into him more.. GingerBrave didn't mind what Wizard cookie was doing and he patted Wizards head and he sat up and leaned into the wall..

Wizard woke up and leaned against GingerBrave and closed his eyes... GingerBrave felt warm to him- so he didn't care how this might've looked or whatever. He was comfortable.

"La La lalalalala.." GingerBrave managed to say.. and his voice wasn't distorted.. "La La lalalalala" Wizard cookie repeated. They started just doing that repeatedly until they stopped and just enjoyed staying by eachother. It seems they make a perfect match after all..

——
Word count 496
Here have this! I hope y'all enjoy this!!!<33