Hunt.

Tw: mentions of blood and murder

The mage was holding onto Brave for some reason. Brave didn't seem to mind it though, as long as they weren't attacking eachother all was okay with him. He also seemed to be enjoying eachother.

Suddenly they heard a loud bang. Someone got into the building. Wizards head perked up from Braves back and he let out a growl. Brave glanced at him and tapped on the wizards arm. The wizard looked up at Brave and then grumbled angrily and went back to leaning into him. Brave listened to the footsteps. They were getting louder. And.. louder. Brave started to feel uneasy and tried to move, Wizard held him back. He had just gotten comfy. Brave Looked at the wizard. Everything from that dream scared him, he didn't wanna lose this person again- even when they don't remember eachother.

He didn't want him getting hurt.

Brave suddenly shoved wizard and ran out. Wizard heard loud screams and Brave returned a bloody mess. Wizard quickly moved over to Brave and hugged onto him and Brave hugged the wizard back and nuzzled the top of the wizards head. He started patting the wizards head and humming in a distorted manor.

Wizard fell asleep that way. Brave did not rest. He stayed awake waiting.. he didn't want that dream again. And he didn't want him or this... person. With him getting hurt.

(This is all motivation I have to write have a nice day:3)