TWO

"You have no idea how badly I missed you," I begin, my lips so close to his, "I almost lost hope. It almost got ridiculous."

Ned looks at me with dark intentions beneath his eyes. Lust takes over his body as he pulls me in for a kiss. My senses are heightened, I can feel everything. I can smell the oder of horseradish on his breath.

"Tell me I'm yours." Ned commands.

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. Just as I'm about to let my fat leche duffles release from the depths of my bra beneath my spidey suit, I get a whiff of...

fish.

The putrid stench is so villainous, I throw myself forward.

I find myself covered in sweat on the grassy floor, not sure where I am. Last thing I remember I was.. I.. I.. I-

"Hi there," says a voice from above me. "Uh.. heh. I- I'm Shannon. Shannon coochmiester.

"Okay, this is getting ridiculous." I reply. I help myself up off the floor to get a good look at her. Do my eyes deceive me? Lil bro is stunning, absolutely gift wrapped in labia, complemented by the clitty on top.

"Yep. This is uh.. this is me. Heh.. I guess. Oh and uh, this is the land of cooch. Um.. make yourself comfortable.. and yeah. I'll get you some squirt to sip on? If you'd like, of course."

Who the fuck does this bitch think she is trying to be quirky when she know good and fucking well she built like a whole fucking vagina bruh. Trying to be different when Yk she working Arby's night shift, she better watch her tone bc I spread cheeks 😭😭

"Okay, this is getting ridiculous."