𝐂𝐡. #𝟎. - 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚.

~ 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘴 ~

to Free Fire

↳ 𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝... a designated plot line either ends up in ruin, or... leaves it with mental trauma (all vote Redson getting anger-management classes say 'aye').

By now, y'all should know the rules.

⤛  ☼  ⁎ ☼ ⁎  ☼  ⤜

|𝟏. 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 / 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Wednesday's and Saturday's are the only two days on my upload schedule right now. (Keep in mind, I will not update every Wednesday and Saturday. These are simply the times of the week I'm trying to keep my work under).

I try and keep all my published work updated frequently as to not disappoint anyone, but if one book is more popular than the other, said book will get an update first.

|𝟐. 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦 / 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Please refrain from directly copying my stories, concepts, or ideas.

It is ok to be INSPIRED by certain aspects of the story, but do not post copy/paste my own work and try to take credit for it. It's disrespectful and rude.

|𝟑. 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

I don't own any of the rights to Lego or Lego Monkie Kid. They all belong to the original creator and founders of the brand.

This is simply a work of fiction, it doesn't follow the original storyline and serves only for the purpose of entertainment.

⤛  ☼  ⁎  ☼  ⁎  ☼  ⤜

Thanks for reading, and Enjoy :D.

— 218 words —