𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

⚠⚠⚠⚠ this story is gonna be full of made up theories about hybrids so don't be mad at me ;<

After a moment of silence, Bae just randomly chuckled then put on a poker face.

" No, seriously, who are u?? " Bae asked with a monotone voice.

" Um like I said, your puppy " the stranger replied awkwardly.

Bae then looked at the girl in front of her like she's a mad person who escaped from an asylum. She then took a closer at the girl's face then it hit the inside of her head.

" Wait....,Jiwoo??! "

" That's my name " she replied.

" I uh What i- "

Bae's brain was obviously malfunctioning from what's happening over here. Then, there's the door blasted opened by Haewon, holding a frying pan, Kyuyoon who popped up behind her and Lily who just came in with a spatula.

" What is it??? We heard scream!! " Haewon said.

" Oh sorry, I just got startled bcuz ummm "

She looked at Jiwoo, trying to find a proper excuse then turned to her friends.

" My friend in college just arrived without informing me " Bae said with a fake smile.

Jiwoo turned to them with a smile and a wave. They all just awkwardly chuckled and waved back at her.

" Oh um, I also didn't realize you're in here. Wait, did you came up from the balcony?? " Lily asked.

Bae and Jiwoo looked at the back of the room and saw a balcony there. Jiwoo just nodded her head then put on a genuine smile.

Everyone just shrugged then said ' good night ' to them and closed the door immediately. Bae let out a sigh of relief then looked at Jiwoo.

" But how??? I thought you were an illusion " Bae asked.

" Well, it's kinda long story. I'm a hybrid of a puppy. Which means I'm half puppy and half human " the younger explained.

The older just nodded her head then she remembered something else. " Wait, then how did you end up in my dreams but not last night?? " Bae asked.

" Well, believe it or not. Hybrids are originater in Heaven so we're basically angels that have magic " Jiwoo said.

" Which means when you touch me, my spirit can go into your dreams in my animal form or my human form. It's optional so I chose to be in my human form. And also becuz I was soo tired last night that I don't wanna disturb you in your dream "

" Ohhhhh ok but can prove to me that you're my puppy?? " Bae requested.

Jiwoo nodded then magically turned herself into the puppy again. Bae looked at her in shock then Jiwoo turned into a human again.

" Woah, this is wild magic " Bae said. The younger chuckled at the older's reaction.

" And you're indeed an angel. Even you look ethereal and so young "

" Hehe, thanks. Speaking of young, how old are u?? " Jiwoo asked.

" I'm still in college and in my sophomore year so I'm basically 19 "

" Oh then I should call you unnie then. I'm 18 " Jiwoo smiled brightly which made Bae almost had a heart attack.

" Oh My God, even your smile is so precious like you " The younger got blushed by the older's comment then looked down.

" Aww, is my puppy girl flustered " Bae teased the younger even more. Jiwoo glared at her then put her face onto Bae's pillow.

The older chuckled and shaking at younger. " Yah, I'm sorry ok. But seriously, it's like my wish came true when I said that I want you to be human "

The younger's head tilted up to look at Bae and smiled at her. " Tho, I never knew I also wish for an angel hybrid " Bae smiled as well.

" Well, you kinda did. So where do I sleep?? " Jiwoo asked, sit up from the bed.

" Where else?? Turn to your puppy self and sleep on the floor " Bae said jokingly. Th younger glared at her again which made Bae laughed.

" I'm kidding, just sleep with me. I've always wanted to cuddle someone for a long time " the older said, covering Jiwoo with a blanket.

She tucked the younger in first then walked to the switch to off the lights. She skipped her legs to the bed then flopped next to Jiwoo and spooned her.

" I also wanna be the big spoon " Bae said, putting her arms around Jiwoo's waist. The younger was very red due to flustering by the older's words.

" Uh that's cute, goodnight, unnie " Jiwoo said, immediately dozed off.

Bae heard some soft snores coming out from the younger. She chuckled then reply a ' goodnight ' back.

________________

It's the morning, 7:30 a.m. and again Bae's phone begun blasting TWICE's song.

춤을 추자 mm mm
My last, mm mm, my last
곧 끝나지만 our love was true
Mm mm, my last
Mm mm, my last
멈추지 말고 just let it flow

Bae groaned as she lazily turned off her phone then get up from her bed. She scratched her back then saw a human sleeping on her bed.

Oh yea, I forgot you're still there. Bae thought as she smiled at the sleeping girl.

As she was about to walked away, she then realized that if the others found out that the puppy wasn't there anymore, they're gonna suspect something else.

Bae shook Jiwoo's body in order to wake her up. Eventually, the younger groaned as a response and she rubbed her eyes.

" Yea, unnie??"

" Oh good morning, angel. It's time to become a puppy again before my friends found out something suspicious about you " Bae said. Jiwoo eyes widened then nodded.

POOF!! She turned into her puppy self then jumped onto Bae's arms. The older luckily caught on time then walked into the bathroom.

She brushed her teeth, washed her mouth and toothbrush. Then, she use it to brush the puppy's teeth.

She put the puppy down then ran back into her room. She grabbed her clothes and changed into them immediately.

She grabbed her phone then ran back to the bathroom to get Jiwoo. After that, she ran into the kitchen and begun making breakfast as she saw the others wasn't there.

While making it, she heard a yawn and turned to the youngest who's rubbing her eyes.

" Unnie, why you're up so early?? " she asked.

" Well we have college so Hurry up and Get Dressed " Bae nagged Kyujin who rolled her eyes.

" You didn't read the message, huh unnie?? " Kyujin asked.

Bae turned to her again. " What message?? " she asked back.

Kyujin sighed as she rubbed her face. " We don't have college for today " she said.

Bae looked at her in disbelief then groaned. " I've sacrificed my beauty sleep to hear that News, I guess " she said, taking out the toasts then put the eggs on the plates.

" But whatever, call the others. I've already made breakfast " she said, putting the food on the table. Kyujin just nodded then walked.

Bae turned to the puppy then cupped her face. " You heard that, it means I've got time to spend them with you " Bae said with a smile.

The puppy barked and licked Bae's face which caused her to giggle. " Stooooooop " she whined while giggling.