𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐮𝐭

Bae walked to the door, dressed in an oversized, cute sweater and having Jiwoo in her arms as a puppy.

The others who were eating breakfast turned to Bae with a confuse look.

" You aren't going to eat with us, unnie?? " Kyujin asked when there's a bit of food in her mouth.

" Going for a loooooong walk with this cutie right here " Bae said, snuzzled her nose on the puppy's fur. She tilted her head up, looking at the youngest who's eating with her mouth opened.

" And chew with your mouth close, MaKNAE. You're eating with your unnies not filming a Mukbang show " the older nagged.

The youngest rolled her eyes and stuffed her food into her mouth while the others were holding in their chuckles. Bae just made a small chuckle then walked out of the door and saying bye to the others.

They both arrived in the lift when it's reached Bae's floor. Bae looked around then leaned to Jiwoo's ears.

" Jiwoo-yah, can u transform into your human form?? " she asked. Jiwoo barked as a yes then she jumped out of Bae's arms.

Soon, she land on her paws and slowly transformed into her own human form. She's still wearing her white dress which look like she just came out from 1300s when fairytales exist.

" So, I was thinking we can go shopping for you cuz this......" the older gestured her hand on Jiwoo's dress.

" Is got to go. I'm sorry but you can't been seen in like you came from a fairytale book " Bae said. Jiwoo nodded her head then licked her face.

Bae giggled then pushed the younger away gently. " and about licking my face, don't do that when you're a human " Bae said.

Jiwoo obeyed and immediately stood up straight like an obedient dog. Bae was chuckling under her breath, looking at the adorable younger who's turning her head around.

______________

They both made their way to a big ass mall which was 0.5km away from Bae's apartment. They both arrived in the mall and Bae heard the younger running to somewhere so she had to follow her.

" JIWOO-YAH, WAIT!! " she yelled as she chased the puppy girl. Eventually, she caught the younger, grabbed her wrist gently then hugged her waist.

" You can't run off like that. That's how people get kidnapped and held hostage " she said as she was leaning into Jiwoo's ear.

Jiwoo heard the word ' hostage '. All her memories came back to her. Her head inside constantly saying ' stop, stop, don't think about that anymore!!!! '. As she tried her best not to remember those traumas she got from her old owner, she heard two fingers snapped together.

She snapped right back to reality and saw Bae who's still hugging her waist from behind. " Are you going to let go soon or??? " Jiwoo asked.

Bae looked down then instantly removed her arms from her waist and cleared her own throat. " So um let's go shopping for new clothes " Bae said with a smile.

She held Jiwoo's hand and pulled to a nearby clothing store. Jiwoo immediately blushed like a cherry tomato and her hand leaned to the older's touch.

________________

" Hm ok I'm done " Bae said, looking at the clothes that she got for the younger.

" Hey, Jiwoo " she called. The younger titled her head then saw the clothes on Bae's arms.

" Woah, do humans wear this much clothes??! " Jiwoo asked in disbelief.

" Yes and it's a lifestyle. Now go on and change in the fitting room " she pointed at the door behind Jiwoo.