ᴏɴᴇ

TW: Mention of Self-harm and Self-harm

-ˋˏ ༻ ━━·⋆₊˚🔪 ⚣❁ཻུ۪۪🩸♡*:·⋆·━━ ༺ˎˊ-

Stiles sighs, looking out the front window of his Jeep, and reads the upcoming sign.

 'Welcome to Haddonfield, Illinois'

He just steps on the gas, driving past the sign and towards the town up ahead. Not even a few seconds passed before he felt like a pair of eyes were watching him.

Moving his gaze off the road and to the tree line on his left, his eyes rack over the different-sized trees until they stop on a figure. With squinted eyes, he instantly noticed the blue coveralls the figure was wearing, but what spiked his curiosity was the white mask.

"O-kay," Stiles chuckles, turning back to the road and driving into town.

Slowly driving down the street, his eyes wander over everything that he comes by. The people walking down the sidewalk, some walking out of stores, talking to their friends, some sitting in their cars.

It looks like a normal town, unlike his old one. If he was being honest, Beacon Hills did have some weird things going on there. 

Even his best friend who he saw as brother, Scott McCall. They were so close, but one day everything changed for some reason. He still hung out with Scott but it was always on the latter's time. That led to Stiles' depression, he didn't have a friend to hang out with because they were leaving him mostly every time. His dad hadn't had a proper conversation with him after his mother died, he had no one.

All he had was a razor blade, he always used it when he felt his lowest and that was pretty much every day.

Until one day, something possessed him to get up one morning and get out of Beacon Hills. He doesn't know why or what happened, but here he was, driving through the town of Haddonfield.

He didn't know exactly why he had the urge to come here, but he knew it was for a reason. Because driving through the town makes his stomach settle and feel calmer than when was in Beacon Hills.

Speaking of stomachs, he rumbled a bit, and he huffed to himself. Of course, he was hungry. As if the universe answered his questions, his eyes landed on a small diner and he smiled. Bringing the jeep to a stop, he parked it and shut it off, grabbing the keys and stepping out of the blue vehicle.

Again he feels eyes on him, but as he turns his head, he doesn't see anyone this time. Shrugging it off, he walks into the diner he found and walks over to a booth.

A few minutes went by until he heard footsteps. Looking up, he saw a girl about his age bound towards him, a kind smile on her face. "Welcome to Velvet's Diner, I'm Beth, and I'll be your waitress, what can I get for you?"