9

1ST POV(EUNCHAE) ;

" HEY!" Someone said as the guys turn around. It was Sean!

My eyes widened in shock as Sean went to me and hide me behind his back.

"Look, I have the money." He said as he handed over the money to the guy.

The guy chuckled and looked at Sean. "Next time....pay on time boy. Or there will be consequences." He said and walked away with 2 guys following him.

Sean turned to me and holded my hand. "I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry....I promise I'll make it up to you" he said pleading. I just hugged him and buried my face on his shoulder.

Sean chuckled slightly and wiped my tears. "Don't mind what the guys said to you. I'm here. I'll protect you. And it's not true I selled you to them. I would never do that. I love you" He said and placed a kiss on my forehead.

Maybe Sean was not bad after all.....

1ST POV (Y/N) ;

Danielle unnie decided to go to the convenience store to buy something as Hanni unnie and Minji unnie were busy with there phone's.

I was watching TV as my phone vibrated. I looked at my phone and saw I have a notification from Jungwon.

 I looked at my phone and saw I have a notification from Jungwon

(Kuya means brother in English.)

"Weird." I muttered. What is so special about Sean's post anyways?

I couldn't wait for Jungwon's text anymore so I decided to check Sean's post.

I frowned and closed my phone. Minji unnie saw me and went up to Me.

"Why you look like that?" She said raising a brow."Its nothing...." I said as Hanni unnie squealed.

"BRO. Y/N LOOK." She said and sprinted to me.

"I already saw it unnie." I said and looked down. Minji unnie nudge Hanni and look at her phone.

"Damn bro..." She gasped and looked at me.She patted my head gently and sighed.

Hanni unnie wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"There there Y/n. We're here for you." She said and minji unnie nodded.

I smiled and looked at my unnies. I hugged hanni unnie tightly and buried my face on her chest as I sobbed.

A/N : head empty just write.✍️🏻