𝚆𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜

'Wonderhoy!! Thank you for coming, ladies and gentlemen!' Emu exclaimed with a bow.

The crowd shouted back. Everyone was holding posters, D.I.Y. T-shirts and Miku figurines. The group saw everyone jumping up and down, a̶s̶ i̶f̶ i̶t̶ w̶e̶r̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ l̶a̶s̶t̶ c̶o̶n̶c̶e̶r̶t̶. as usual.

'It was great to see you all!' Said Nene as she was waving at the crowd.

'Of course, how can it be the end of the concert without me saying goodbye to all of you!' Rui added.

The crowd became wild.
"Rui we love you!!"
"Rui notice me!"
"Step on—"

'Woah, woah, calm down folks—I'm still here.' Rui chuckled with concern.

. . . . .

As everyone was finally getting out of their seats, the trio immediately went backstage. They were fatigued, not even poor Nene wanted to play her games.

'Well, at least we managed without Tsukasa! Wouldn't that be an achievement?'

'Barely, Emu,' Nene said with her empty water bottle in hand. Nene continued 'what's got Tsukasa worked up in this test anyway? He's a good student, not perfect A's but still?'

Her voice weakened 'Is it because of me?'

Emu and Rui didn't know what to say, for different reasons. Emu didn't know how to comfort her while Rui (who knew the true reason) was hesitating to tell her what was happening at home.

'Of course not! He's not that type of person, you know that Nene! It's just..' Rui stopped to find the right words. 'It's just—I don't know.'

'Speaking of Tsukasa, shouldn't we text him?' Emu interrupted, 'It's been quite a while since we've heard from him.'

'Oh, that is true, can you text him, Emu?' Rui said.

'Already on it!'

⊂ EMU ⊃
Tsukasa? You there? How you doing? Have you eaten?
[ 20.49 ]

⊂ TSUKASA ⭐⊃
I have!! How'd the show go? 😊
[ 20.51 ]

⊂ EMU ⊃
Stop worrying about the show and go get some sleep!!
[ 20.9 ]

⊂ TSUKASA ⭐⊃
Okay, okay, good night! ❤️
[ 20.52 ]

'Well, that's good!' Emu said showing the two the reply.

'Since that's clear, I should get going now.' Rui said waving the girls goodbye as he opened the door. He looked around to see if the coast was clear and took his phone out.

⊂ CRAZY INVENTOR ⊃
Are you still studying? Come on, let's go out.
[ 21.00 ]

⊂ FUTURE STAR ⊃
You really are crazy. Had every right to name you 'Crazy Inventor'
[ 21.00 ]

⊂ CRAZY INVENTOR ⊃
Better than Nene's. William Afton. Who even is William Afton?
[ 21.01 ]

⊂ FUTURE STAR ⊃
She named me Lumalee, that crazy starfrom Mario?
Anyways, pick me up from our usual spot.
[ 21.01 ]

⊂ CRAZY INVENTOR ⊃
Alright, my future star.
[ READ AT 21. 01 ]

. . . . .

Almost 40 minutes had passed. Tsukasa still wasn't there. Rui looked at his phone to check the time, he figured he must've got caught. As Rui was about to stand up he heard what sounded like a skate board?

'I'm here!' Tsukasa said.

'What the hell, is that what took you so long? It may be dark but I can see you're having troubles with that thing.'

'I'm a beginner, okay.'

'Whatever you say, my skaterboy.' Rui said with a bow. As he looked at Tsukasa with a smirk, Tsukasa was flustered at the statement and his face. Rui knew he would try to think of a comeback but failed, as usual. So, of course, Rui won.

 . . . . .

'Ah, it's already 11:50. I should get going now.' Tsukasa said.

'And so it is, you have any plans this week?'

'Asides studying? Barely, to be fair, I'd be playing games with Nene by now, if you know, we didn't...'

'Still not over it, huh?' Rui said in a regretful tone. Even in the darkness, Tsukasa could see the bitter look in Rui's face. Was it because of the break up? Only Rui knew the truth of the bitter look.

Tsukasa shrugged it off and replied, 'Not over it? We broke up a month ago, Kamishiro!' he elbowed Rui, 'You sound like a play-boy,'

'I don't count my months, okay!' Rui said defensively.

The both looked at each other and laughed.

'Wanna sleep over at my place? Not like your parents will notice.'

'Why not, like you said. No one's gonna notice. Probably too busy praising my sister, who can blame them anyways, she's great, plus, she's still recovering so. They said my grades need working.'

'Oh, is that why you're studying harder? Nene thought you were just avoiding her.'

Tsukasa went silent.

'Oh. You know you don't have to please your parents right?'

Slowly, Tsukasa was tearing up. Rui without a thought hugged him and Tsukasa hugged him back.

'I know,'

'You think you do.'

'Then, at least I think I do.'

'It's alright, it's alright, everything will be alright. I promise you that.'

 . . . . .

It was morning, Tsukasa got up to see Rui not beside him.

'He must've went to the kitchen.' Tsukasa thought. 'What time is it anyways?'

Just before Tsukasa could get his phone Rui was already carrying breakfast.

'Oh, you're awake!'

'Mhm,' Tsukasa looked at his phone, 'It's 4 in the morning, are you trying to kill me?'

Rui whistled, 'Don't eat my pancakes then.'

'Your pancakes?' 

'I'm pretty sure heating a store-bought pancake COUNTS as cooking.' Rui said feeling offended.

'Where did you even heat it? In a microwave?'

'Do you want food or not?'

Tsukasa chuckled, got up and stretched.

The two were talking and eating then Tsukasa suddenly remembered,

'Crap, the papers! I forgot!'

'You should get it, I'll clean up the place, don't worry.'

'Thanks, Rui! The pancakes were amazing!'

And with that Tsukasa ran out of the door.

 . . . . .

Tsukasa reached his house, avoiding to be seen, he climbed the window to his room. There a figure awaited.

H̷̡̲̥͕̬̙̃̑̇͝i̶̢͎͛͂̊̋͑̕͝s̵̛̘̺̗̭͇͖̓̀͒ ̷̱͌͑f̶̨̛̪͐̿͑̍͌́̌ǎ̴̛͈̮̼̳̬̤̤̃̇́̄̏ţ̵͔̼̠̼͑̂͒̍͑h̵͈̹͎̙͋̀̌͂͝e̵̩̤̣͎̓̔̌͆ͅr̵̦̼̗͍͓̗͊̾̌̾   Mr. Tenma, who looked furious.

After a moment of silence, the man finally spoke.

'Well, well, look who's here! Our special son who thinks sneaking around at night with that Kamishiro guy is alright!'

'I'm just here to get my papers.'

'Where the hell have you been?'

'At Rui's.'

'So I was right, my son has been hanging out with that—'

'Don't. Finish. That.'

'It seems like you're already aware. So, why keep spending time with that weirdo?'

'He's not a weirdo!'

'Then I suppose we wouldn't have this conversation if he wasn't? Get real, Tsukasa,' He said as he stood up and reached for the door. 'pull this stunt again and I'll be sure, Saki will end up as an only child.'

Oh, look at your sister, Tsukasa! Look at all the great things she can do! What about me? Look at me, goddammit!

Tsukasa's door opened.

'Oh, forgot to yell at me more?'

'You and dad had another fight?'

Tsukasa instantly wiped his tears off, he looked at his sister.

'Oh, nothing major.'

'I don't usually say this, but, dad's right—half right. You can't sneak out like that. He's wrong about Kamishiro being a weirdo! He's great, he just hasn't seen it yet.'

Tsukasa gave his sister a quick hug and stepped back.

'Well, I'll be going now.'

'Using the window?!'

'Doors are overrated. Plus, another yelling won't do me good, now, wouldn't it?' Tsukasa smiled with a wink.

He jumped.

Saki couldn't help think, 'Boy, he really adds the wonder in WonderlandxShowtime.'

 . . . . .