ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Warnings:
Torture, game show fun, sorry Julie.., gore <3
Enjoy.

My eyes shot open as I choked on some kind of liquid, waking me from the little sleep I was given. I coughed and shook my head, gasping for air as I realized someone had poured water over my head. Water dripped down from the tips of my tangled hair, swinging back as I lifted my head sharply. I was definitely awake now. Raphael has his back turned to me, humming to himself as he sorted needles and alcohol wipes on the small metal tray beside Wally.

He still hadn't awoken.

It was like he was in a coma.

"I'm awake fuck face." I mumbled, coughing up some water at the angel.

"Oh!" Raphael exclaimed, turning back to me and smiling.. sweetly. "Good, good.. you have a long day today." Raphael's hand emitted an emerald green glow, a small tray of food gently lowering onto my lap.

With a snap of his fingers, one of my hands was free while the other was handcuffed to the arm rest. "I suggest you eat, you'll thank me later."

I grimaced and glanced down towards the tray.

Waffles with eggs and sausage. It was.. just the way I liked it.

I knew not to trust it, I knew there had to be something more to it-

"Eat, please. I'm not a monster, I'm not going to poison you if that's what you're thinking." Raph mumbled as he turned back to the metal table, unwrapping an alcohol wipe and stepping closer to Wally.

I glanced back down, though I wanted to throw the tray at him, I couldn't resist the painful hunger that ate at me. I picked up the small fork on the side of the tray and went to town, eventually discarding it and stuffing the food into my mouth. Who knew when I'd be able to eat again. Once I had finished, I ran my sleeve over my mouth and gently slid the messy fork into my jean pocket.

Raphael turned back towards me with a full vile of Wally's blood, setting it in a spinning rack and removing his gloves.

"It was good, wasn't it?" Raphael laughed, his hand glowing again.

"Go to hell." I whispered, teaming up as the feet of the chair were lifted into the air.

Raphael never responded, instead he kept that stupid smile on his face. The stupid smile I wanted to slap off. He had no reason to be smiling right now. I moved around in the chair, purposefully fucking with Raph as he led me down a dark hallway. It was too dark to make out an features, but I knew it was a hallway or pathway of some sort. Noted.

A door opened before Raphael, a bright, heavenly light brightening the surroundings. I closed my eyes as we entered into the brightly lit room, my eyes weren't used to the light yet. I'd spent.. days in the dark.

When I finally squinted, I could only make out Raph and I in the middle of a bright spot on a.. stage floor? The chair lowered, Raphael's hand retreating back behind him as he stepped into the darkness. Maniacal laughter echoed and bounced off the walls all around me, but I know exactly who it is.

Asmodeus.

The lights all around me exploded to life, extravagant colors flashed around me, bright 80's music filled my ears. Finally, the stage lights before me buzzed to life.
Blue, purple and red lights flashed all around the.. game show looking set up. There was a big sign that read 'Hellscaping', a flashing wheel with various questions littered on it, and finally, Asmodeus seated on a chair in the middle of it all.