The End.

Warnings: PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING! (Super long chap alert)
Major character death(s), suicide, SH, fighting, murder (gunshots), gaslighting/manipulation, fear of heights, bleeding out, gore
Enjoy.

             "Wally, stay awake for me please, okay?" I whispered, gently undoing the belts that kept him strapped to the contraption.

"Mm..hm" he muttered, fluttering his eyes back open weakly to look at me.

"There you are," I smiled, sniffling and getting the last belt undone. "Do you think you can walk?"

Wally didn't reply, instead, I wrapped my arm around him and helped lean him upright. He yawned and flinched as he looked down at his arm, eyes widening at his bruised underarm where Raphael would pierce him daily.

"What happened to me?" He whispered, looking back at me confused.

"It's.. it's a long story. We need to get you out of here and find the others, okay? I'll explain everything when we're out of this hellhole." Wally nodded, tossing his legs over the side of the frame and gently pressing his feet to the floor.

He wobbled a bit, but successful caught himself and regained his balance. I turned to grab a few needles for protection when I was startled by the sound of Wally gasping. I spun my head around and noticed him staring frighteningly at the far corner. Where Julie was. I had almost forgotten all about Julie and Frank who were in the room with us.

"What.. who did that to her.." he placed a hand over his mouth, seeming almost sick.

"I'll explain later. Don't freak out, she's alive, everyone's okay. We'll just.. need Barnaby to carry her and Frank out of here." I muttered, trying to think of a plan.

We had no clue how much time we had to pull this off.

———

Asmodeus grimaced, his eyes catching a glimpse of Raphael through the cracked door. He flicked his cigar away and stood, brushing himself off.

"You'll have to excuse me, Belphegor. I have some business to take care of."

"No problem, oz. I'll see 'ya down there." He sighed, taking a long drag and sinking into the floor.

Asmodeus growled under his breath and swung the door open, his eyes furrowing at the trail of bloody, gold tipped feathers. His eyes followed the trail and settled on Raphael, who's body had given out and collapsed to his knees, crying into Asmodeus' bed.

"Raph, is something wrong? Is there.. anything I can do to help you?" He muttered, the anger he felt before vanishing.

"No. I thought for a moment you might help me, but.. I can't ask you. I simply can't ask you." Raphael whispered, lifting his head slightly at the sound of Asmo's voice.

"Why can't you ask me?" Asmo laughed, thinking it was something one of their prisoners did. "Who do you want killed, doll?"

Raphael's eyes turned to him menacingly.

That's when it clicked.

Raphael had heard his conversation with Belphegor.