𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙚// 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙞

𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆:
𝘿𝙍𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄𝙉𝙎𝘼𝙉𝙀 – 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝘿𝙞 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙤

——————————————————————————

𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙮 – 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭 = ☽
𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙄𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 – 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮 = ✩

𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙮 – 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭 = ☽𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙄𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 – 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮 = ✩

☽  𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝘼𝙐

Isagi Yoichi and Itoshi Rin have always been academic rivals. Rin always studies hard for good grades but never shows his excitement or how proud he is, but it's clear that his grades are very important to him. On the other hand, Isagi never tries to get good grades, ever, his social life and friends are way more important to him. Even tho he never tries, he still gets decent grades. Nobody knows how he does it, but Rin knows that it's impressive, although he could never say that to Isagi himself.

"Are you really stupid or do you just act like it?" Rin blurted out.

"It's a good idea, I don't know what you're talking about."

"A volcano is the most basic fucking thing ever, be a little creative," Rin mumbled the last part of his sentence but it could still be heard.

"Well, I don't see you coming up with any ideas! And just so you know–"

"Isagi! Come on, we gotta go!" Chigiri yelled as he was standing in front of the open door waiting for Isagi so that they could leave and catch their bus.

"Oh! Coming!"

Isagi grabbed his bag quickly and gave Rin one last glare before rushing to leave out the door.

Rin and Isagi had been partnered up by their teacher to work on a big project so that they can learn the value of working with someone you don't get along with. Rin finds it stupid. Very stupid. He thinks this is gonna be one of those cliché stories where they fall in love after doing a project together at each other's houses. But no, he hates Isagi with all his guts. There is no way anything like that is ever going to happen.

———————————————————————————

"Can you work with me for a second? We need to finish this." Isagi said after seeing Rin was only focused on finishing his homework and not on the project they should be planning.

"Can't you see I'm busy? Don't annoy me."

"Gosh, you're so difficult to work with."

"It's not a delight working with you either, your not really at my level."