The foe

Hello so I decided to write a book about SM's lore so yeahhhhhh................ enjoy :)

superM just defeated a villain by the name of cortex and his army who are "the automatons" or thats what they thought, what they didn't know cortex had connections to the UNDERWORLD. "Alright thats all of them" Ten said as he blindley shot the last man standing "let's get out here" Baekhyun said and they loaded into the van that came to pick them up. They arrived at their headquarters "Neural Kwangya" . "Hello this Jina lim speaking here, i'm here to inform you that Chris Lee and Sooman Lee have requested to have a company meeting in the next 30 minutes" and with that everyone knew what was happen.
--------------------------------------------
30 mins later
"Hello everyone how are you all doing today" Mr.Sooman started the meeting "I know you all are confused as to why you are here, well we are facing the biggest threat we have ever faced". "Jina show them" Chris lee instructed she then proceeded to set up the projector and showed us a note the note read "Hello Neural kwangya I am the black mamba the most viscous and cruel villain and I have some information for you there are people who are playing in your face and act like they work for you when they're actually foes and work for me but thats a mystery i'll leave you to solve, and your wondering how is she a threat to us we have the strongest army in kwangya because we have EXO, RED VELVET. NCT, SUPERM, TVXQ, GRILS GENERATION, SUPER JUNIOR and SHINee, but I have been watching you for a while and I know all your groups weak points, but anyway I have business to attend to and so do you I suggest you find that foe before I expose you".