Clones and AI's

*Black mambas POV*
"Mom was that my sister you were on the phone with just now" the unknown person asked their mother "yes" she replied somewhat coldley "you should get back to her" she then ended their conversation and walked away to tend to her business and the boy was left confused but followed his mothers instructions. *knock knock* Jina knocked on nct dreams dorm room where she was greeted with loud screaming, laughing and renjun attacking haechan when they noticed her they all immediately got up and bowed "Mr. Chris lee has requested to see you in his" Jina explained. The boys just nodded and headed to their boss' office, embarrassed that Jina saw them acting like fools and Mark scolded them . *Knock knock* "Sir?" Mark peeped into the office and saw him sitting on his chair so they let themselves in. "Hello boys I'm sure you're wondering why I called you here, well here's the thing I need to scope out an arcade because you were just in my office earlier". "seonsaengnim we were in our room all day" Jisung added to their conversation. "Exactly which means you've been cloned by someone but it's who you've been cloned by, so Eunji told me you guys said your going to an arcade and their are very few arcades in KWANGYA so I suggest you suit up, start looking and eliminate them.......NOW" He shouted at the young boys and scurried away.
*TIME SKIP*
"Well this is the last arcade in KWANGYA they better be here" Chenle said sassily rolling his eyes and pushing the door open only to be met with cold breeze. They all shivered at the contact with their skin and the cold air "why the fuck is it snowing in here?" Haechan asked "How are we supposed to know  and watch your mouth" Renjun replied "YO YOU WANNA FIGHT RENJUN" Haechan argued "YES AS A MATTER OF FACT I DO" Renjun argued back "HOW ABOUT Y'ALL BOTH OF YALL START SHUTTING THE FUCK UP DAMN ALWAYS ARGUING ABOUT SOMETHING" Mark shouted at both of them.
"Yo it's Mark hyungs AI" jisung blurted "dude what?" Mark asked "Hyung, why are all of our AI's here" Jisung asked Mark who just shrugged. "Annyeonghaseyo" the  AI's greeted their human selves and they greeted back and found out that they were here to find the same thing.