Aespa

*glass breaking* "WHO THE FUCK IS IT HUH?" Chris asked everyone in that room was at lost for words as he continously broke glass around the room "Sir you need to calm-" " DONT FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN JINA I'VE PUT MY BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS INTO THIS FUCKING BUSINESS FOR 25 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 29 DAYS I'VE TRAINED THEM ALL OF THEM ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY'VE BEEN GOING BEHIND MY BACK WITH THE ENEMY HOW CAN I FUCKING CALM DOWN JINA" his eyes looked crazed as he paced back and forth in the room "Taeyong help me calm him down" Mr.sooman said, he then went and grabbed Chris and put him on his office chair.
-------------------------------------------------------------
It was about and hour and a half later after the meeting and everyone was still in shock, some not trusting their members lets just say NEURAL KWANGYA was a FUCKING MESS. "Taemin hyung, where are you going?" Mark the ace of the company asked "oh i uh i have to make a call real quick i'll be back" "oh ok see ya later hyung"
in the AESPA REALM
"Oh guys were getting a call!" Winter exclaimed "annyeonghaseyo aespa" "oh taemin oppa whats up" Giselle said "oh nothing much but we are facing one a serious threat right now and you are our allies so we need your help" "of course oppa anything for you guys" Karina said "does the name black mamba ring a bell?" "black mamba" Ningning muttered under her breath trying to recall who she is "OH YES! we fought her a couple of years ago" Ningning said. "oh ok that's good that you guys have some experience with her" Taemin added on the their conversation "can you guys maybe come to kwangya and stay until  we figure this out?" Taemin asked "of course we'll be there tomorrow" winter said "oh ok thats good annyeong aespa" "annyeong Taemin oppa" the girls said in unison.
————————————-—————————
First two chapters 🙈 I hope y'all enjoy them but idk who is reading this book so if u have any kpop SM Stan friend recommend this book if you like it Sorry for all the typos if there is any and the punctuation mistakes✌🏽