Who is on the phone

It was the next day, Aespa arrived in Kwangya expecting to see Taemin. Instead they were greeted by a tour guide Eunji  "Annyeonghaseyo im Eunji and i'll be your tour guide" the girls just nodded and followed her. "Here is our main area where we have our receptionists, here we have our cafeteria and our pizza making station. Here are our elevators and stairs up here we have our training room and gym up there is our meeting room the floor above is our press conference room and below us like underground is our weapon room and garage and the rest is just dorm rooms now if you need anything just press the red button on this remote and a little robot assistant will be with you shortly." "oh......kay so I guess we have to find our dorm room then" Karina said and they started walking to where the dorm rooms were.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was later in the evening and everyone in NEURAL KWANGYA  gathered in the meeting room. "Hello everyone good evening" Mr. Sooman started "im happy to announce the addition to the team Aespa!". "be my ae annyeonghaseyo aespa-iminda"  "annyeonghaseyo" everyone said in unison and bowed.
*Time skip*
after the meeting everyone headed back to their dorms and offices
*Meanwhile*
"yes mom I'm in the building dorm dont worry about it they have no idea but we cant keep having calls they're gonna suspect something".
"unnie what are you doing lets go watch tv come on"