Chapter 18

Mitsuki just laughs, her eyes crinkling up slightly as delight dances across her eyes. Izuku finds it oddly comforting.

"Call me Mitsuki kid."

Izuku gives her a small nod and grabs a small bottle of purple liquid. He holds it tightly in his hand as he goes into the bathroom.

The tub is filled with warm water, steam coming up from it in huge puffs. Izuku stares at it after closing the door behind him with a soft click. 

The smell of the water and the steam against his skin as he stands over it fills his senses. He would be lying if he said the tub didn't look tempting.

He peels the rest of his clothes off, leaving them in a small pile on the floor. They stick against each other, the rags smoothly pooling together.

 He glances at himself in the mirror, finally noticing how shitty he looks. The steam gathers at the mirror, making his reflection look blurry. 

He sighs and looks back at the tub.  He holds the small bottle of purple liquid above the pool, his arm outstretched as he watches it carefully. 

 He turns his hand and lets the liquid flow into the tub. The purple liquid starts to flow out of the bottle. 

As it touches the warm water, the purple liquid spreads and dies the tub a light purple color. The liquid makes a sound like a thousand screams put together, though it is muffled. 

There is a soft purple glow, and Izuku waits for it to stop. Once it does, Izuku goes into the tub, settling down into it. 

The water now smells like bath salts, flooding Izuku's nose with lavender and sweet perfume.  The warm water instantly relaxes his tensed-up body, making him let out a small sigh.

He hadn't realized how much he missed relaxing like this.

After the water starts to make his skin wrinkly and he begins to feel lightheaded, he gets out of the bath. Izuku steps on his dirty clothes, trying not to get water everywhere. 

He drains the tub, watching the water swirl out for a moment. He wraps a soft towel around himself and leaves the bathroom, steam following behind him as he opens the door. 

It's cold when he goes into the bedroom. Mitsuki isn't in the room anymore, the other door closed. There are clean clothes left on the bed, folded and waiting for him. 

Izuku changes into them. The white shirt and black pants are comfortable, and he's glad Mitsuki was kind enough to set them out for him. 

He puts all of his jewels and rings back on, catching his reflection in a different mirror. He looks slightly better now; the bath and clean clothes helped a lot. 

The searing pain in his side is still there, making it hard to relax fully. He wants to get rid of it so badly, but he won't be able to do much with how weak he is. 

There is a soft knock on the door.