02

🧸INNOCENT🧸

3RD PERSONS POV:

beomie centered (obviously)

As he walked in, apparently his room, he saw how dark and gloomy it was and he didn't really liked the scary feeling, but he smiled when he saw how big of a closet he had, he was probably gonna fit everything in there. Happy gyu hopped on the bed and sighed deeply.

'My first rented place, I can't believe that I did all this without any help. I'm so proud of you, beomie,' he thought to himself as he kept his face bright and smiley. This was going to be so much fun.

He stood up, wanting to observe the place some more. In the middle of doing that, he found the note that the two big guys were talking about.

▪︎▪︎▪︎
The note:

Hi, we are your roommates, and we don't care about you.
But we do have rules for you to follow so you will annoy us less, we are not gonna treat you as a toddler, so keep that in mind to save yourself some tears at night. We really don't want to hear your cries at night, so don't be so sensitive or learn to cry quietly. Thank you.

Okay, rule number 1.
You need to pay in advance every month.

Rule number 2.
You are not allowed to come out when we bring our hoes. No need to be a noisy bitch.

Rule number 3.
No friends over without asking.

Rule number 4.
You buy your things for your own self. (This includes food!!!)

Rule number 5.
Don't be loud.

Rule number 6.
Try not to piss us off, and probably it would be better if you try to keep yourself away from us.

Rule number 7.
Don't you dare not clean the house.

Rule number 8.
Cook for yourself

Rule number 9.
No loud music (if you're emo, you're not welcome I don't care in what type of shit you're going thru, get the fuck out)

Rule number 10.
We hate homophobic mfs but if you're gay you can leave as well. (We have too many bitches no need to have another one as a roommate)

Rule number 11.
You're not allowed in our room!

Rule number 12.
No animals allowed

Rule number 13.
Don't eat with us (eat separately. In your room would be better, but you better clean that shit up afterward)

Rule number 14.
This isn't really a rule, but if you don't follow the rules, you're either out or you have to pay the fee for it. And we will tell you what you have to pay face to face.

That's it. I hope you won't be annoying and follow these rules!!!

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Huh?" Beomie let out a sigh. No, it really wasn't going to be fun.

He set down on the bed. "Whatever, at least I have my teddies with me." He said to himself as he looked for them.

"Oh God, how did I forget to take my luggage here." Beomie pouted and made his way to where he left his luggage

But he wasn't alone as he thought he was. Both of them stood there.

Beomgyu sighed, not really paying attention to them and bending down to collect the luggage. He felt eyes on his back but didn't pay much attention to it.

He struggled to drag his belongings and let out a loud whimper. Yeonjun scoffed, "Would you look at that? You're so small you can't even carry them?" Yeonjun asked as he kept on smirking to himself.