03

🧸INNOCENT🧸

Beomgyu focused:

About 7 hours later:

Beomgyu opened his eyes and was greeted with great pain on his face right away. He groand and touched the bruise, making himself hiss. What happened exactly? He thought as he set up on the bed.

As he looked in the mirror, he remembered everything very clearly.

Beomgyu felt frightened at the thought of his roommates.

What was he going to do exactly?

Beomgyus head was floating with thousands of thoughts, but it got interrupted by a knocking sound.

Beomgyu immediately looked at the door. "C-come in," he said, anxiety kicking in already as the door opened.

And the taller guy that slapped him came inside. He awkwardly walked closer with a tray of food to beomgyus bed as beomgyu scooted back as much as it was possible.

"Um, look I- I got you some food since you look like you need it-  I- I mean not in a rude way -" soobin nervously  said, trying his best to avoid the boys' gaze.

Beomgyu stared at him in surprise. "Thank you?" He questioned, unsure of what was going on. Soobin placed the food on the nightstand as he sat down on the bed, keeping a great distance from the little boy.

He bit his lips nervously as he hung his head low.

"Why?" Beomgyu whisperd staring at the food. "Huh?" Soobin looked up at beomgyu. "The rule said I should buy my own food - so why? Is it some kind of  trick? Should I be concerned about it?" Beomgyu ranted out.

Soobin immediately changed his expression. "Oh no, no- look, I just -  forget about rules. It was a joke, ha ha. Let's just start over, okay? So don't report u to the police okay? Yeonjun didn't mean to beat you up while you were unconscious, and I didn't mean to slap you. Please forgive us. " soobin spilled out everything he was going to say in a light speed, keeping his head low the whole time as well, because he couldn't bear to look at beomgyu.

"Huh? I thought I had to apologize? So you're not kicking me out?" Beomgyu smiled brightly, forgetting everything else soobin said, like 14 year old girl that are ignoring the red flags in their crush.

Soobin blushed at beomgyus smile. Wait, huh? "No, why should you apologize? You- you didn't do anything wrong other than being homophobic, I guess, but like we are the ones at fault, beomgyun" soobin immediately shook his head answering beomgyu truthfully as he got a little closer to the boy.

Beomgyu got annoyed. "Seriously? Will you ever get my name right? " He pouted and looked away again. Soobin laughed at beomgyus adorablness.

Beomgyu smiled when he saw the older's dimples. "You- you have dimples? I LOVE THEM. " beomgyu got so excited over them that he scooted closer to soobin and looked at his cheeks up close very curiously.

Soobins breath hitched as beomgyu got very close with him. He blinked a few times as he felt beomgyu touching his dimple. Beomgyu poked the dimple
with the cutest smile on his face.

Soobin held beomgyus hand and lowered it since he was getting too nervous to his liking. He gluped, feeling a sweat running down his neck.

"Look, um, are you really homophobic? Be honest, please." Soobin asked as beomgyu stayed close to him. "I said it already. i don't know what that I! Why do you not get it?" Beomgyu pursed his lips shut, getting angrier by the second.

Soobin couldn't hold back a smile at beomgyus cuteness. "Are you sure?" He asked again, getting a side eye in return.

Soobin shrugged
"Okay then, if that's the case, then you can have a talk with us after yeonjun returns so we can explain everything in detail to you, cutie. Now eat this before it gets cold, okay? Also, forget about the rules, okay?" He stood up and ruffled beomgyus hair smiling at him wholeheartedly.

Beomgyu blushed madly as soobin left the room.

With yeonbin:

Yeonjun was waiting for soobin patiently in his room.

As soobin walked in. He looked rather smiley for a glumy guy, "how did it go?" Yeonjun stood up, rushing to the younger with a worried expression.

"Calm down oldie, you know there is nothing I can't manage, right?" He smirked as yeonjun rolled his eyes and hit his arm.

"Is he reporting me? Should I be worried? Fuck did he not like the food? Should I make something else? Is he waiting for me to apologize? Should I like bribe him?" Soobin laughed at yeonjuns stressed state.

"Woah, man, calm your titts. No, he isn't doing all that. But we do need to do something. " he got hit by yeonjun again.

Yeonjun sighed. "What is it? Should I fuck him or something?" He said with a smug smile. "Nobody wants that one inch dick you oldie." Yeonjun almost again hit him, but soobin held him back.

"Okay, yeah, stop being so desperate. I'll tell you, so um, he wants us to explain what homophobic means, and I'm guessing LGBTQ shit too." Soobin explained, looking at yeonjun with a serious expression.

Yeonjun was serious about it at first but then started laughing like a maniac hitting soobin the whole time as soobin glared at him.

"Mother fucker-" soobin pushed him away. "Okay- oh God what the actual fuck, he really doesn't know shit about all that? Oh my- fuck this is too funny-" And he continued laughing his ass off as soobin just continued giving him death glares.

About 10 minutes later:

"Yeonjun if you laugh again I'll feed your dick to your hoes dog, do you understand mother fucker? SHUT THE FUCK UP" soobin had enough for sure.

Yeonjun wiped his tears and stopped laughing finally after 10 solid minutes later.

"Okay okay I'm done mr all bark but no bite."

"I'll bite your dick off bitch" soobin fought back.

"Sounds kinky" he smirked at soobins disgusted face.

"Anyway text me when you're free so we can talk to him or whatever" soobin walked out of yeonjuns room with a drained face. Being yeonjuns friend was his full time job.

Yeonjun snickered. "Whatever you say dog" he shouted.

He sighed. "This kid is getting more and more interesting." He said to himself as he dropped on the bed.

Yeonjun smiled to himself as he thought about beomgyu.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

So um, I excluded the part were yeonjun beat beomgyu up because it seems like wattpad doesn't fuck with violence.