2 - The Demon Princess Awakens

Iruma was heavily breathing as she slept, she kept tossing and turning on the infirmary bed as she slept. She felt darkness surrounding her, she felt intense pain throughout her body, she wanted to opened her eyes, she wanted to scream but she couldn't as she felt her skin burning hot.

The images were popping into her mind. She watched as Atori attacked Sabnock and Allocer.

He hurt them!

Her classmates!!

Her friends!!!

HOW DARE HE??!!!!!

Everything stopped all at once as Iruma gently placed her feet down on the floor as she stood up and slowly walked towards the window with her eyes closed.

It's time to hunt that spider down.

Her eyes opened to reveal her dangerous glowing purple-blue eyes.

(This is my art and some of the pictures in this story don't belong to me too.)

)

~Meanwhile~

~Meanwhile~

Atori was running as fast as he could with Shiida's help to get out and tell Baal the news. Not only did Poro betrayed them but he had deep wounds on his body which he had to get out as soon as possible without anyone noticing.

"Damn it, Poro betrayed us!" Atori exclaimed furiously when he heard all this as he turned to Shiida "Thanks for knocking out the guards, Shiida-San." Shiida didn't turn to look at him as she spoke "Don't forget the plan, Atori...were nearly close to the exit." However, an arrow grazed through her face, leaving a small line and making the two of them stop in their tracks just to see the arrow hit into the wall.

They got into fighting position, hut there was nothing but an empty hallway, making them confused but alert.

Or that's what they believe...

(The video doesn't belong to me, they belong to their original owner/s)