3 - Aftermath (Part 1)

Loud, rushing footsteps were heard through the hallways until it reached the infirmary, they then halted as it revealed the whole Misfit Class, who came to check on Sabnock and Caim "Caim-Kun! Sabnock-Kun!!" On two beds, laid their two classmates as Sabnock was eating some food while Caim was peacefully resting "Ooh, fellow classmates!!" Sabnock replied as the others went inside as one of them asked "Are you okay...!?" "Yes, as you can see!!" Sabnock answered as one of them talked back "No, you're all beat up!!"

Sabnock then started speaking up "Master Balam and Professor Blushenko patched me up!" Everyone in the room started imagining the scolding looks on Professor Balam and Blushenko's faces as they would say "You must rest!!" As Sabnock continued "I'm almost completely hea-HUH!?" Sabnock cut himself off when he saw Asmodeus's new Rank He [5] "Top scorer! Did you get promoted to He [5]!? So...I've fallen behind...! But I will be the one to rank up next time!!" As Sabnock continued to yell, Asmodeus on the other hand was relieved to see Sabnock well and full of energy himself "...I guess there is no reason to worry if you have this much energy left to yell." Purson looked around and noticed something was missing "Hold on, where's Iruma-Chan?" They all looked at Purson and noticed it as well "Ah, now that I think about, we haven't seen her when Asmodeus and Jazz-Kun when they got their ranks up." Elizabetta said as Asmodeus spoke "My lady is at the main infirmary at the moment. She suddenly fainted in the middle of the exam."

"Eh!? She did!?? I hope she's alright." Lied said as they started talking on how they would visit her later until they heard two pairs of loud, rushing footsteps through the hallways until they heard a familiar voice "Guys, are you alright?" They turned around, only for them to stop breathing for a second, on the entrance of the infirmary was Mavka, still dressed in her battle suit and in front of her was Iruma. Her horns and tail still there along with the beautiful purple and black dress and shoes. They were awestruck by her new appearance until Clara spoke up "Waaah!! Iruma-Chi, is that you!?" Iruma nodded as she approached her classmates and answered "Ah, yeah, it's really me guys." They went a bit closer towards Iruma as Elizabetta asked "Wow Iruma-Chan, it's like I'm seeing a new and different side of you, what happened?" Iruma then answered "It's a long and difficult story..." Kerori then asked "Also, isn't that Poro-Sama's maid, why is she here?" They all turned to see Mavka as she spoke "I came because I'm accompanying Miss Iruma."

Lied then finally spoke up "Heeey! Anyway, listen!! My team got wiped out instantly!! They popped one of our balloons one second from the start!" "One second!?" "Must've been Robin-Sensei." Lied continued "And when we were about to counter attack, Orias-Sensei just! Just...!!" Lied trailed off angrily as one of them thought out loud "I can feel his rage." Soon, Clara spoke up as well "I tried my best too! But I got caught!! I'm so mad!! I even used my head!!" "Valac actually thinking...!?" "Wow!" "I want to see the footage..." "Suzy-Sensei was scary!!" Clara said as Purson spoke too "I had...an awakening, I suppose? And my kouhais respected me so I guess I learned a lot from the experience. It's sort of like...I reached a new level? Or something?" "Awakening!?" "So cool!" "But, weren't you panicking at first?" "Huh? No, I was absolutely chill." Purson answered after that question as they all turned to Caim, who was very peaceful and happy.

"What happened to Caim?" "He looks so peaceful." "Weird." "A woman's lap...so lucious...what a bliss..." Caim happily mumbled "He's hallucinating...poor thing..." "We did a great job with Operation S.O.S." "We gave it our all." Barely made it though." "The whole mission...and honestly everything else...that teacher is the worst!!" Kerori grumbled, still mad at Kalego after what happened "True, that spiteful teacher had a field day." "But my lady brought him down to size!!" Elizabetta on the other hand, was angrily pouting "He doesn't understand women at all!" "Perfect! Now he'll be hated by all the girls!" "Nee-San is pouting." "So cute." "Nee-San is angry." "I can entice him way less than 1000 years!!" Elizabetta angrily mumbled "Eh?!" "Want some snacks?"

Agares then joined in as well "But seriously, who decided those two teachers could participate?" "It was awful to watch." "They had no intention of letting us survive." "Did he really dig you out of the ground?" "And my kouhais have no respect. They're spamming my inbox...so annoying..." Agares mumbled "Sounds like you're getting along..." "Goemon, what ha-" "I'm not worthy..." Gaap shamefully mumbled "What happened?" "I'm not worthy..." Gaap shamefully mumbled once more "Just leave him alone." "Who wants some tea?" "No, seriously, what happened?" "Want to eat this? It'll make you feel better!" "I'm not..." "Don't run, stupid Clara!!" "By the way, who were those kids laying on you, Sabro? We moved them." "He, he, he! They looked like babies!" "They are not my kids!!" Sabnock loudly replied "Uwah! Obviously! Where'd that come from?" "Seriously though, the teachers are scary strong..." Allocer thought out loud "I heard they blew up the courtyard." "They did..." Allocer said "It didn't even look like they were trying very hard..." "That pisses me off..." Allocer then continued "I think their costumes limited their strength...they took them off when things got serious...like those eyepatches..." "Even limited, they still..." "Jazzy, are you really alright? They cut the live broadcast..." "Huh!?" "If I think about it, I'll have nightmares, so let's talk about something else." Jazz said, still traumatized after what Marbas-Sensei did "He's got serious trauma." "Azz-Azz, you yelled super loud at the end!" "N-No I didn't!" Asmodeus denied, a bit embarrassed "You were praising Zeze-Kun!" "That was just part of the plan!! My lady, you're the greatest demon to me!!" "Wha!?"

Iruma, who was watching her classmates happily interacting without a card in the world, mad her smile watching all this. Mavka, who was also watching from the background, gently smiled seeing this wholesome scene in front of her 'I'm sure everyone feels the same way. In order to protect what's precious to us...we want to became much, much stronger.' Iruma thought as she looked towards the window 'So that one day, when we faced real enemies. We will be able to stand against them...' Iruma's eyes glowed bright purple for a second before she went back to chatting and laughing with her classmates.