5.

Astro skate

I had went back home,quickly grabbing my skates and heading out the door to get to my uber driver. I hop in closing the door behind me. I pull up the address onto my phone showing then the address.

I lay back in the seat."Sorry if I took long- I really didn't reailze I'd take that long to get home." I placed my hair up into a small bun .

"Awh don't worry sweet heart,it starts to pay more when we start driving." The guy had a sort of deep accent. I rolled my eyes. I tapped my foot against the car of the floor. I felt nervous,it was all a mix of emotions. Did I hate him or love him? I guess it matters if I'm happy,so I do love him. What if he sets me up and doesn't come?

I tried not to think to much about it,I held my hands together and stopped tapping my foot. I felt bad for daniel but definitely not as much as I did before. If daniel won't come forward I'm not either.

I seem like a prick,but sure I'd love to talk to him about it,but I also don't wanna make myself look stuipd. I let out a sigh. I look down at my phone and of course,mitch has texted me once again.

Garbage bag - Are you on your way?

Most amazing person - Yes,why? You nervous?

Garbage bag - No,just my stuipd brother had to come. So we can't get touchy princess.

Most amazing person - I didn't plan.

And that we stopped texting,I let out a small laugh,wouldn't it be fun to pull him onto that skating ring when they announce the couple only skating floor. I feel,happier then ever to be going to this place with mitch.

Then I would soon arrive,I got out of the car and went in,I was told I was already paid for.'Really mitch?' I laugh slightly,entering the place,everyone wad already crashing,bumping into each other or slipping. I looked around."Where is he..?"

Then I felt two cold hands place on my hips."Hey princess!" He said with a cheerful tone in his voice. My body tenses,I look we behind me to see mitch,I gave him a small hug before quickly letting go.

"Hey mitch! Let's get our rollerskates." I grabbed his hand walking over to the counter. We told the worker our shoe sizes and gave them our shoes. I grabbed my roller skates and quickly pulled him over to a bench. We began putting our rollerskates on."Wanna race?"

"Uhh-..I don't know about that- I wouldn't wanna break your little sweet heart after you get beat in it!" His voice got more confident as he spoke,I let out a small laugh. We got up,I quickly went over to the roller skating floor. Immediately I started skating away."H-Hey wait up!"

I'm happy he had the decision to go to astro skate to meet up,it was a good idea."Cmon slow poke!" I turned around I could even roller skate backwards.

"I-I cant-." Mitch fell down catching himself he slowly stood back up,he stayed in place,did this man agree to a race and then didn't know how to skate. Maybe the astro skate thing was a bad idea."I know how to skateboard just not to rollerskate!"

I let out a laugh,almost falling down,I went over to him,I grabbed his hand."Push off on both legs starting with one of them." This was gonna be a rough 3 hours.

Mitch almost fell to his face again,I stumble quickly sitting up straight. I sigh."Push off the edge if you have to." And which he did,he did it the first few steps then almost fell back on his face. He quickly grabbed me.

"All you gotta do is push your body weight  on one leg then the other." I face palmed,dragging my eyes down. I let go of his hands and pushed off side to side. I look back and watched mitch do the same,thank God he was learning.

But soon,mitch would get the hang of it,and it was finally time for the couples to get onto the skating floor. Before I could get mitch,mitch got me. He picked me up and began skating with me on the skating floor."Wanna go out for icecream after this princess?"

"Yeah if I got time before I gotta get home." I smile looking down at mitch,but soon we stopped in our tracks,we both looked at each other. Before I felt a kiss press on my lips,my face went to a solid bright red. I kissed back. We held this kiss for a good 5 minutes before it was broken.

Mitch put me down,his hands were on my hips,it felt like everything stopped,I couldn't hear the music I could only hear mitch."I love you princess,would you like to go on a real date with me? Like a restaurant."

"I'd love to go out with you,mitch." I wrapped my arms around his neck,he picked me back up,bringing me over to a bench we both sat down on the bench.

"And I just forgot I have a brother-." Mitch let our a small laugh,he seeing his brother in the line for food. He held my hand this felt so romantic. Maybe  he isn't what people portray him to be. I mean this is only day 3 of knowing each other.

Mitch placed his lips up against mine again,this felt amazing,being with mitch. Unfortunately this would soon end when his brother quickly came over.

"Hey Mitchell can I have some money? I don't got enough." The brother looked over at me then back at mitch.

I let out a small laugh."Just give him the money." I kissed mitch cheek,even tho it was strictly said not to act lovey dovey around the brother.

(1026 words! Sorry if this was a day later that this was posted! I've been a little busy with friends!♡ Till the next chapter!)