3.

The text message

It was the weekend,I was at the mall,shopping for clothes. I felt drained after feeling all that guilt of forgetting who mitch was. I looked through clothes,purchase,like,purchase,like. And I walked away out of the small store with 5 bags. I went over to the small Starbucks nearby,ordering a pink drink,I took it.

Thankfully,nobody looked like or seemed like anyone from my school so far. That is till I walked past a girl,no not cera. One of the girls that I met in the parks when I was on the swinger. Her name was MacKenzie,she was from Boston. She didn't tell me specifically where in Boston.

MacKenzie was sitting over by one of the charger stations in the mall,she hummed scrolling through her phone. Atleast she wasn't any where close to cera in anyway. I thought to maybe get my mind off of daniel by talking with her. I went over to her."Hey MacKenzie!"

"Oh hey claire!" She smiled,putting her phone down,getting up and hugging me tightly. I gave her only a small pat on the back."Wanna go over into hot topic with me? I thought maybe I would get a new shirt."

I nod,I watched her look up and down at me,she did notice the bags."Your bank account isn't doing so well is it?" She let out a laugh. She unplugged her phone and began walking.

"Unfortunately,it's not gonna be,this just means ima have to work over at Starbucks again soon." I walked with her. I began feeling like I was about to break down with how heavy this bags were. Maybe I shouldn't have got what I liked.

And soon we were in hot topic,I never been here before,I looked around. I made my way to the back,and honsetly I don't think I'm gonna ever go into the back again. I went over to MacKenzie. "This store is interesting."

"Yeah,I go here every time I go to the mall. Only cause they have things in the back I need,and there shirts and bikinis are always inspired off of something." She looked over at me,she picked up a shirt and showed me it,it was a Skelton on a skateboard that read,go fuck yourself.

I put my thumbs up."Just wear it on a day you hate everyone for no reason." I shrugged,I looked on the back of it,noticing it also read. Don't bother me. I let out a small laugh,I loved the shirt.

"So,every day?" We were both laughing,she went over and purchased the item. Then she went into the back. I gulp,don't tell me I think what I know she is picking up. I went over into the back and saw what she picked u. A vibrator,she found it in a box.

"Maybe we shouldn't be back here,why can't you just order it online?" I look down at the box,then the vibrator.

"Cause,these last for awhile." And of course MacKenzie purchased the item,thankfully we left hot topic. I don't think I ever want to go back in there again. MacKenzie walked around happily."where to next?"

I thought,maybe Claire's macys."Claires,they have some cute glasses I've wanted for a good while. But I can't just never thought of getting them." We chat back and forth,lots of laughs,lots of asking what looked good on each other.

But soon it was be 7 at night and we had to split apart. But MacKenzie gave me something I shouldn't have. Alcohol, I kept it hidden in a bad,she has managed to get a fake I.D and it worked. Why would I ever accept something like this?

Then I got a text,I look down at my phone,I clicked on the notification and read it.

??? - Hey princess! It's me Mitch.

Most amazing person - how did you even get my number??

Garbage bag - can't tell you Princess. Now,wanna meet up tomorrow.

And my idiot ass said yes,I face-palm why would I agree? No going back now,we agreed to meet up at the skating place. I huffed,the uber driver glanced at me through the mirror. Then looked back at the road.

And there is that,basically going on a date,I felt like bashing my head up against wood. Daniel is never gonna talk to me again at this rate. Mitch is probably gonna pick on him on Monday that his friend was stolen. The worst part is,me and Daniel were really good friends.

I felt my body suddenly feel a sense of heat to it. My face was red,was I really falling for him? This is my friends bully we are talking about,but then I get another buzz,then another,I checked it and it was just mitch saying princess over and over. I looked down at my lap,placing my phone in between my legs. Feeling the buzzing. I looked up to make sure the uber driver wasn't looking. And I let it keep going.

I bit down on my lip,I soon took my phone away,don't enjoy yourself with this claire. And I texted mitch back to leave me alone till tomorrow morning. And expected he just kept texting me.

I smile,feeling that his presences was here with me. Me and him just kept texting back and forth,and when I got into the house,I immediately went upstairs.

Garbage bag - I'm finally gonna let you go so I can play with my stuipd little brother. See you tomorrow princess.

Most amazing person - See you tomorrow my prince.

Then he went berserk texting me what before he eventually stopped. I laughed,I felt inlove,I felt like I finally had a massive purpose for someone in my life. I place my phone on my chest.

1001 words! Sorry for not keeping consent! Hopefully this book gets views-)