The new kids

Credit to Taylorsmith98 for this amazing cover !

                                                            ~~~~~~~~

1                                                                                                                                                              I trudged down the stairs not even bothering to hide my bad mood.Why would I , it's not like anyone would actually care , not like i had parents that cared or god forbid ...friends.

As i passed the mirror in the hall i punched it with a bolt of magic, the bolt hit with a satisfying crack making me smile and wonder if maybe this was going to be a good day after all.

"Emily what was that!" my mom roared , maybe not a good day after all.

"Mom fuck off!" I roared back.

"Breakfasts ready," she replied as if i hadn't even said anything.God she was annoying when she cared.

"I don't want any," I mumbled in response and ran out the door not even bothering to wait for an answer.

I pulled into the school parking lot with over half an hour until classes began and was debating whether to do my homework and actually hand in some assignments or just leave it and take the detentions when a really nice Porsche pulled up next to me.

The strangest looking guy got out followed by a girl who appeared to be blind, just as I thought that she turned and shot me with a piercing glare , maybe not blind.

The girl mumbled something to the guy and he turned in my direction and smiled, oh god his smile was really creepy and she was just the definition of murderous cheerleader.

I jumped out of my car and ran into the school any intention of actually doing any homework forgotten and just wanting to be around people even if they did all despise me.