Old Friends

4

"Dad what are you doing here!"

"Well hello to you to darling " he replied sarcastically.

"Get out now!" I roared.

" Not before you hear me out"

"Fine ! Five minutes but no more,"

"Ok Jane Harrison can you please wait upstairs for five minutes "

"Of course but are you sure you can trust him not to hurt you," Jane questioned.

I didn't dignify that question with a response he was my father he wouldn't hurt me would he ?

"Ok when me and your mother split up I met with some old friends " he began.

"That's not true you left us "

"Same thing, now are you going to keep interrupting me or will i have to tape your mouth Missy ?"

"Hahah "

Flashback from dads point of view :

After me and Liz split up i met up with some old friends , demons to be exact ,dangerous demons.They introduced me into a world that was darker and more evil than hell itself.I knew i shouldn't of liked it but i did , it was a relief from thinking about Emily's face when i said goodbye.

For a while i enjoyed working with these men they gave me a purpose a sense of self worth , but then i realised how wrong what we were doing was.Killing people because they couldn't pay  debts to us for simple things like food.Our group controlled the whole underground demon world.We were a sort of demon mafia untouchable by anyone.

Then we started to die.In the first week alone ten members of our mafia had been killed.No one could understand it , we were the untouchable who would dare do something like this.The answer was clear someone who was above us ,but there was only one person strong enough to start killing us off.

Satan.

That was when i ran knowing it was just a matter of time until it was my body that was found,i ran to the only place i could think off my ex wife's house.

"Ok , but that doesn't explain why is Satan killing you guys ?"Emily asked.

"Well it could be because we killed his son ," i answered sheepishly.

"Satan has a son wow that's shocking ," Emily answered.

"He also has a daughter ,yeah which is kinda you "