revelations

2

People were whispering about the new kids, i could tell and felt pretty happy about it maybe for once my countless humiliations wouldn't be the source of everyones gossip and laughter.

"Hey Harry Potter watch out !" someone screamed.

I turned around and was met  with a  smoothie being thrown in my face.I heard the snigger's.Maybe the new kids weren't as distracting of a topic as i thought.

All day i walked around school even more on edge than usual , thinking about that girls eyes. They were burned into my brain i could never forget , they were like bottomless pits filled with hatred and loathing for everyone besides herself .

I didn't think it could get any worse until ,the nightmares came.All i could see were her eyes , they burned me but i couldn't look away.I jumped up with a start covered in sweat and breathing heavily .I looked up and screamed.

That crazy girls brother was in my room and was staring at me like i was some scientific experiment.When i screamed i didn't know who was more scared me or him.He jumped back.

"What are you doing in my room," I hissed.

"Sorrry" he mumbled then turned and jumped out my window.

I hopped out of my bed and ran to the window wanting to know what in the name of god he was doing in my room then his sister just appeared in front of me.That was just too much and i screamed like i was being mugged.

"Will you shut up! "she whispered.

I shut up instantly looking up ate her with scared eyes.

"Would you mind explaining why your in my room" I mumbled not meeting her eyes .

"I want to borrow your top..why do you think i'm in your room to see you obviously !" she excitedly said.

"Ok now your creeping me out"

"Jane stop it," someone mumbled from by the window.

"Harrison i'm just being nice," the girl named jane replied.

"Hello still waiting to know why two people i have only ever seen once in my live and who i never gave my address to are sitting in my room ,"i asked.

"Ok i'm Harrison and you've already met my sister Jane we hear you're a demon like us ," Harrison looked at me quizzically.

That's when my mom decided to walk in .