Warnings

3

"Whats going on here," she asked in her angry mom voice.

I turned toward her and mumbled a spell under my breath.It took just five seconds and the click of my fingers than she hit the floor.Harrison let out a whistle of appreciation.

"Where did you learn that,"Jane asked in a voice that nearly sounded jealous.

"Ok , first things first if you are going to be sneaking into my house and asking questions I'm gonna have to lay out some ground rules"I stated.

1.Don't sneak into my house at night when I am sleeping.

2.Jane stop looking at me with those really creepy eyes.

"Hey my eyes are not creepy!" she squealed.

"Yes they are ,how have you not noticed ?" i questioned.

"Well..." she started.

"Wait ," Harrison chimed in.

"How do we know we can trust her?"

"We don't , but shes our only hope," Jane said in reply.

"Well it seems it's going to be a long night so i better show you two to the kitchen and make some tea "

I reluctantly trudged down the stairs not wanting to have this conversation or to find out these two demons reasons for finding me knowing that it would be not be good news.

"Well i suppose we should start at the beginning" started Harrison.

"That would be helpful" i replied sarcastically not really wanting to know.

"I'm a shape-shifter and Jane's a mind manipulator " Harrison said.

"Well i'm an all round magician" i answered shyly.

"Wow" Harrison said in complete awe.

"Ok, look just tell me why you're here and how you found out about me "

"We're your cousins on your dads side , our parents are dead just before they died they told us to find you and warn you about a 'betrayal by someone close to you' " Harrison explained..

"My , My brother Derek has been busy " a mysterious voice stated.

We all turned in unuson and came face to face with my father..