Chapter 2: Part 5

" Yukio how much longer are going to have you as a teacher if anything I should teach the class I am the older brother!" as he brushed his hair aside like as if it was in the way. I paused snickered ... wait these two are BROTHERS!!!
I sat there dazed brothers I mean I guess they look alike but they are totally different something is up.
After all the joking and Yukio getting flustered by the dark haired boy the class ended and all my new class mates hound me like a pack of hyenas till a cute Yorkshire terrier slowly prances in and curiosity got the better of me and I decided to follow it out in silence till we walked back into Mephisto's house ... Mephisto has a dog he didn't seem the type of person who liked animals at all. The dog sprinted so fast around a corridor like lightning then Mephisto appeared with the dog no where to be seen. " that was a very cute dog you had there" I questioned him with the brightest smile while still being exhausted from the long day I've had. But Mephisto ignored my comment complimenting the dog with his eyes covered by his hat " you must be hungry, I have some lovely traditional Japanese ramen ready for you , or would you rather rest before you look pretty tired." In a very monotone voice as if he was frustrated or his mind drifting somewhere else. He didn't seem happy so I slowly thanked him are my meal and did some of the obscure home work given to me but my new teachers and slowly drifted to sleep at my desk. All I could feel was a cold wooden desk till I was lifted into what felt like cloud like cushions and draped over by what felt like Mephisto's cape. With a little murmur I thanked Mephisto again with a tiny tear rolling down my face .

———————————————————————————
Authors POS

Thanks everyone for all the votes I'll continue to write more and more each time I'm sorry parts are coming out in weird increments but all I do is trying to think and write directly on Wattpad so when a new idea come to mind I just write it down.

Many thanks

Oliveandoreo <3 ~