Chapter 1: Run From The Circus

Another day dancing for a pointless circus that don't pay us or feed us; but starves us.
Another day of screaming children but today was different there was a man, a man dressed in white, pink and purple.It was peculiar to see men as rich as him dress like that.He seems special like he belongs here or something but i couldn't understand why.
Flips, tricks and splits; I span around the room with out a doubt or a care I continued my work, but then, just then just one glance from that tall purpled hair man threw me off. Everything just went down hill from there. Food. Rubish. Trash and other thing were flung across the room space in the tent as people scream and shout with dissapointing glares and all i could do was acknowledge the mistake and howl in pain as the tall man in a white waist coat stood up walking in my direction i was petrified as if he was to bark a foul comment my way.
He lifted my limp body off the ground and snapped "Stop
this!This is disgusting behaviour!" The room was dead silent as if a pin was able to drop you would hear it.
"Miss are you okay?" I could not speak, i did not have the words for it. As i glared of into space crying wet, soggy tears he wipes every one of the with ease. Carrying me as if we were to be married off. He took me back stage curling my head into his bleach white blazer and set me down with the words "Don't worry don't let children be the judge of what you've done wrong." With those words i try to smile and i did as for once i got a nice comment from a handsome man like him. "Thank you~" you said with a lovely innocent voice thats all you could say till he laughted with words "Ahh now you finally speak you were a mistery to me till now." With the flirtatious smirk on his face. The devil of the place walks in unexpectedly. You knew the words that your boss would say.
<<<<<<Author-chan>>>>>>

What do you think your boss would say comment what you think and hope you had fun reading chapter one part of this Mephisto Pheles x Reader.