Chapter 1: part 2

You knew the words that your boss would say.
Its like satan himself walked in to knock at my door. I was breathless with the words he said "Get out there i don't give u food for nothing do your job or you can live on the streets!!" His words bellowed across the empty space the misterious man frowned on the poor word choice from your boss "so you enslave the poor girl for this and what does she get a rude gentleman like you!" " what is your name darlin~?"with gentleness of his heart
Silently speaking "my name is (F/N), (F/N) (L/N)" "I'm sorry for my bosses word choice."
All of a sudden i had a sudden light off my feet feeling as he lifted me of my feet he politely said to "Sorry for my insolence but my name is Mephisto Pheles, (F/N) i want you to be happy live with me i'll get you in a school and anything you want." Your face blushed as he wispered "maybe more if you want?~"
Your reaction caught him off guard as you agree to run away from the circus with the mysterious man. You cuddle your arms around his sides as you dig your head into his chest feeling the chisled outlines of his body. "You comfortable there?"
Bushing madily you nod hiding your face as he clicks his fingers to apear in a overly large mansion. Shocked in confusion "but we were ju..st??"
Mephisto answerd with the exsiting words of "Magiiccc!!" As you snickered with laughter "looks like you could blend in with that circus you clown."
<<<<<< Author-Chan >>>>>>
Soo you ran off with Mephisto lol have fun.
;)