Chapter:- 21

Zyan

Not seconds tick by that I get into my room. I get a text from Sam. I text him back that 'I can't come now'. I shower as I think about Amy. Yesterday night was so long. I smile to myself remembering it. Amy as my girlfriend, the thinking makes me grin like an idiot. As I get tucked into the bed I text Amy; I miss you.

The langour in me is long gone when I wake up. By the time I come to the downstairs getting tidy, mom is already serving pancakes with honey to dad with a tweezer.

"Dude, I hate the fuck out of you" Sam vociferiously says it to me as soon as I get to the field. Of course he is mad. I didn't receive his any of calls.

"I love you too dude" I say to him laughing.

He comes up to me jogging as I plant my water bottle and stuff on the ground.

The is scorching here. I haven't even ran down to the field yet but already perspiration has Maken my Jersey soaking wet.

Sam is no better, his curly hair is slicked to his forehead. Pouring a half chuck of water into his body from my water bottle, he grins to me "well good to see you dude." Soon his grin drops "but there's real problem going here".

"Khalid have been caught?"

"Well he is a sneaky bastard. Cops have failed to get him in the robbery case of most powerful politician, so who are they?" I laugh at his words but my face become stotic soon as he continues " but they are guessing it's you and again it's true but they do need not to be confirmed to get your ass cut into pieces".

"The suffer they have been facing now, ten into more suffer those girls and their parents have been through." I say as vengeance seeps through my veins like a poison seeping into the veins.

Those little poor girls, they raped those girls. And because of having not enough proof my mother who was fighting for those little girls' justice lost. They closed the case. I had never seen my mom to break down and cry her heart out the way she did after she came back. Mom had been molested in the past and losing this case really triggered her trauma. It's not my place to repay for what they've done, I cannot take the law in my hands. But I couldn't sleep knowing how many poor girls must have been getting raped and rapists are loitering around freely. The memory still floats in front of my eyes licidly. It was eight o' clock in the early morning when I came downstairs hearing voices of unknown. My parents were trying to console those parents. I stood there for half an hour hearing their conversation. My parents, both are lawyers so clients have been to our house pretty much most mornings until they pulled  away for the court.

Those little lanky and bony girls were scared and so silent. When my touched to caress their faces, those two flinched. Their voice was rasped as if it was the after effect of crying loud for long. My heart was literally hurting for them.

There was charges over them for drug vocation and encouragement to the young people. But they got over with everything.

The fact that those three are same as my age and playing against my team in the soccer field next month makes me boil in anger. They should be evacuated. They should be abashed for their abhorrent work to be in the sequester.

Stealing a ton amount of drugs and bestowing it to Khalid wasn't the best idea. But knowing that if they can't pay the money to their boss for that amount of drug will be shot killed washes my mind with an immense pleasure.

Khalid is a nimble man, older than me about seven years. He is that mercurial person to dodge off all the obstacles on his way and get over with it. When I told him about my plans, he agreed. When I asked him why would like to take this risk he said to me that he has a little sister around seven about the same age as those girls in Europe and it can be his sister if he doesn't give these assholes what they deserve.