Chapter :- 25

Amy

"Well, girl please don't be a mood spoiler" Lucy drawls as she opens up almirah of my clothes.

I roll my eyes.

Lucy throws me a sliver sparkly dress with deep v cut. "Try on"

"No way! It's too tacky." I protest pouting my lips.

"Yes that's the point of sexiness". Lucy shoves me into the bathroom with that dress.

I don't faze.

"Come on Amy". Lucy whines.

I lock the door and get into the dress. I'll be leaving tomorrow for New York. And Lucy came up with my farewell party at the last moment. But the idea of her inviting pretty much all people we went to high school with bugs me.

I am not opposing but I am afraid Julias would be there. She's been a hell of a pain throughout my school years.

I finish my look with a maroon lipstick which makes me look magestic.

I look at the reflection of me. I look nice. Really.

Stepping out of bathroom door, I let Lucy drag me out of the room. She's in a black fitting dress. Her blond hair is curled and the dark red lipstick is complimenting her look more.

I say bye to dad and mom while Eva joins us with her mini blue sleeveless dress. The blue eye liner is so fitting for her green eyes. The exact colour of mom's eyes.

Mom and I haven't talked about it yet. She is normal. Doing her chores at house and volunteering at day in pet shop as if nothing happened. I wonder how can she put up with this act for so long. I don't hate her. But the fact of her failing as a wife detests me.

Soon enough we reach the 'YUMHUM' restaurant. Everyone is there already. I meet with everyone politely . Julia hugs me as her eyes sparkle "well thanks for the invitation. I didn't think you'd....."

I smile in understanding and hug her back. When we pull apart we talk. As I get to know that she'd be staying in Nashville.

I talk with others as well, everyone is pretty much staying in Nashville. I take a bite of the velvet cake as Rosy laughs out at a joke Lucy might have cracked. Eva is draped into the arms of Alex. They look cute.

"By the way guys I am going to Ewha womens University in South Korea" Rosy says. "I mean literally no man still. I guess I will die single because no way those handsome Korean oppas would spare a look at me".

We laugh at it. She laughs too.

We gush about eachother's choices and how we have just grown up so fast already. Dril is going to Singapore, Niki is moving to Japan. I will miss them all so much.

Lucy is practically moving to California to study fashion.

We all take drinks, and this place provides under age drinks. People knows, even cops don't say a thing. It's sometimes ridiculous that you can have gun in your hand at twelve or younger than that age but not a drink? Funny.

We get drunk, Eva has already left with Alex I suppose. I have taken too many shots now I need to pee, I take a turn as I lock the door of the women restroom and pee. I feel satisfied.