part 2 of : touch

3rd Person POV :

As Scaramouche continued thrusting inside kazuha, he felt incredibly warm inside. Scaramouche felt like he was close to his climax, but as he saw kazuha enjoying this so much, he decided to hold it in, even if it kind of felt unpleasant, he wanted to keep going to give kazuha the best experience. scaramouche's thrusts got sloppier, as he groaned loudly, kazuha dug his nails onto scaramouches back, almost at his second climax also. Kazuha moaned loudly, biting into scaramouches neck. He wanted to give scaramouche some hickeys too..

"I-i feel like.. ah..! Ahhnn~ ah! Scaramouche! S-somethings coming out again..i-i.."

"..Somethings coming out?..

he chuckled.

It's..your just reaching your climax sooner or later, don't worry.. I'm close too. It's either you say that your close, to tell me. Don't overwork your energy on having to say "somethings coming out!"

He chuckled again, holding it in as he kissed kazuha passionately. He loved how soft his lips felt, he loved hearing his loud and soft moans as it filled the room.

Scaramouche's thrusts got rougher, and rougher, resulting kazuha to scream, "i-im gonna come!" Scaramouche nodded in response, and he broke the kiss between them while biting onto kazuhas neck. He then whispered, "I'm close too." In a rather seductive tone. Kazuhas face was incredibly red at this moment, he was a mess, his hair untied still with those right red socks on, he wrapped his legs around kazuha, as he came, his cum getting on both of their chests.

Scaramouche also came, (he's wearing a condom.) Scaramouche groaned loudly, he saw that kazuha is panting, and is half-asleep, or maybe he's about to faint. Scaramouche chuckled, he was also very tired. He slowly pulled himself out of kazuha, and he removed the condom off himself putting it into a trashcan. He put on some boxers and shorts, and carried kazuha to the bathroom.

As they were in the bathroom, kazuha was sitting inside of the bathtub with scaramouche, as scaramouche washes up his sleepy kazuha. He kisses kazuhas forehead, while rubbing kazuhas hair with shampoo. He also does the same to himself, while kazuha yawns.

"are we done yet?"

"no, not yet..-he giggled- well, after we soap up and rinse our bodies, we will be all done. And we'll go to sleep, okay? Just be patient.."

"okay.. -he said sleepily, while rinsing their hair off-

Scaramouche gets a scrubber and puts soap on it. He then scrubs kazuhas neck, and his body. He does the same to himself with a seperate scrubber, and then they both rinse off each other. Scaramouche dries the both of them up, while he lays his sleepy kazuha on a chair in the bedroom with a towel on. He gets a sweater, (which is his) which is a kind of dark teal, boxers, and shorts for kazuha. Kazuha dresses up himself and scaramouche does too.

Scaramouche then remembers, so he goes back to the bathroom carrying his sleepy kazuha. They both brush their teeth, and they go back to the bedroom. Kazuha falls asleep in scaramouches arms, so scaramouche has no choice but to change the bedsheets while carrying him. (Boyfriend thingz)

after changing the bedsheets, he lays kazuha down on the bed. He lays down with him, kissing his forehead as he snores softly, a smile on his face. He's always rude to everyone, but never his sleepy kazuha. He kisses him on the lips, and, "I love you."

He whispers into kazuhas ear, he doesn't want anyone else to hear him, but his beloved sleepy kazuha. He then gets a blanket for the both of them and wrap it around kazuha, as he goes in the blanket too. Scaramouche then holds kazuha close to his chest, as he falls asleep too, with a smile on his face. He feels very accomplished now.

--------------

Sorry if it's too long omg 😭😭😒😒
Anyway, sorry if this part 2 was too late but I hope you enjoyed it. This was my first time writing smut so there's a lot of bad stuff here. Hope my grammar was alright, I'm not that good in English.

This is gonna be a book full of smut things, or maybe oneshots? I'll fill it up whenever I feel like writing a story. Since I'm motivated a lot and it's summer break, I feel like I'm gonna write some stuff here, maybe angst. But since I feel like writing smut ALWAYS, then I'll do that.

Word count : 765