Chapter 7

Jay:It's time for you to make some friends...

Jungwon widens his eyes after what he heard from Jay...Then he spoke up--

Jungwon:Hyung---What!!!I am currently working in your company.How can I join school when I work??

Jay:It's your hyung's order...I said you will join high school...

Jungwon:But--

Y/n:Jungwon--Cant you do it for me??Can you join the highschool,stay there as Lily's friend and protect her from bullies??It's the final year anyways...It's the matter of few months...Can you do it please?

Jungwon:Fine..I am joining Highschool..but..

Y/n:But??

Jungwon:I have some conditions..Very serious conditions..

Jay:Yahh--Yang Jungwon,have you gone crazy??

Y/n:No--Tell--What are your condition??

Jungwon:My condition are---------------

Jay:I will disown you if you ask money for this from Y/n--

Jungwon:Nahh-This isn't my condition...Let me speak at first..

Jay:Okay--Speak up.

Jungwon: My 1st condition is--- The girl for whom I am joining school should be my seatmate.2nd condition is--she will do all my homeworks along her one..3rd condition is---she will help me in the exam to answer all the question..

Y/n:Ehh??That's it..Lily can do all this..All she need is just a friend who can support her annd stand beside her side.But,sadly,she got no one..

Jay:Dont worry..Jungwon can protect Lily in highschool..He learned Taekwondo for 7 years..He is good at self defence and he is flexible...

Y/n:Then,I've nothing to worry...I look forward to you, Jungwon.And,thanks again for helping my sister out.

Jungwon:You are welcome,Y/n noona!!I will protect your sister..

Jay: That's my boy..He learned that from me..I love helping people..

Y/n:I know it,Jay!!Anyways.Go home and eat..You two didnt have your dinner yet..

Jay:Yeah-I am hungry--How about we--

Y/n:So,go home and eat tasty food.I gotta go home.I forgot that I have 2 guest in my home at trouble.Gotta go--I am in rush now...Bye Jay!!!Goodnight!!Text me..(Left) *

Jungwon:So,this was Y/n noona!!She is cute!!

Jay:I know right-

Jungwon:But,she is silly..

Jay:What did you say??How dare you say that my Y/n silly??

Jungwon:Cuz,she told you to text her..Do you have her contact no..??You just met today after 12 year..

Jay:Ohhh--I didnt think about it..

Jungwon:I spoke about logic..Anyways,what will you do now??How will you contact her??

Jay:I will text her and ask for her contact number then..

Jungwon:Hyung!!If and only if you get her contact number..Aish!!You are so lost...You weren't like that!!

Jay:I am in love.....

Jungwon:Nice!!Hyung is getting married soon!!

Jay: Ahh --You are making me shy!!

Jungwon:And you are making me to suffer.I am hungry..Let's go home...

Jay:Sure..Let's go!!.

........................................