Chapter 29

Wonwoo oppa beside me started to panic up cuz the whole Seoul is in danger now... The call from Jungwon gave us a big tension...

Jay:Yahh--Yang Jungwon!! What are we gonna do now??

Jungwon:There must be a remote for the bombs.. It must be with Mafia Hyejun!! He is the mastermind of all this. And we have only 1 hour left to stop it.

Jay:Okay--track his location, Jungwon.. And send it to me right now....

Jungwon:Hyung, I found a note where the location of danger zones are written. I am sending you the picture of that note..

Jay:Okay.. Send it ASAP..

Jungwon:Okay, then. We are coming to the Police station.. Wait for us...

Then, Jungwon ended up the call... Soon, Jay got the photo from Jungwon... Jay , Wonwoo oppa and I carefully looked at the photo.... Wonwoo oppa and his team had to go to the places to defuse the bombs.. They are also including the bomb squad in the mission... Wonwoo oppa told Jay to forward him the photo and he did it right away.

Now, Jay told me to go to a safe place with everyone and he is going to find Hyejun.. He planted a peck on my forehead. He took out his mask from the pocket and wore it. And ,he left with Wonwoo oppa..

I also came outside the Police station and saw the rally were thanking the Police for setting him free.. Now, I dashed toward Minho to tell him about the bomb so that he can warn people to move away from those places.. And Felix announced the news right away..

Then, Jungwon, Sunghoon, Taesan and Lily arrived at the Police station.. They are wearing masks.. The people around them were cheering for them.. And, they were waiting for the bomb squad as they will go with them to help them... And Minho and Felix went to those places to film everything live..

........................................

Jay was riding a bike in a highspeed crossing all the cars behind him like a movie scene and heading toward the airport as Hyejun was there.... He had to catch him..

After a moment of time, he finally reached the airport and then he ran inside the airport to find Hyejun.. He knew that he is escaping with his private jet....

.......................................

Hyejun was on the runway walking toward his private jet which just landed now.. The door opened and he was just about to get in the plane and right that moment, Hyejun heard some loud footsteps.. He turned back and saw a man wearing mask ran toward him.. It was Jay

Hyejun froze for a moment and start to process when is happening.. Jay grabbed his collar, punched him hard making his body smash on the ground. His forehead and mouth was bleeding at this rate..

Jay: What the hell, Hyejun?? You bombed so many places at Seoul and now, you are fleeing from here..

Hyejun:And why tf did you kill my brother??

Jay:Your brother is like you.. Deserved to die and end up in the hell.. If you are that much desperate to meet and then just go to hell!!

Hyejun:It's you who is going hell..

Jay:And how dare you manipulate Minjae?? You freaking brainwashed her, turned her against me.. She wasn't related with her father's dirty business,damn it.. She died just because of you..