Chapter 22

Hearing the voice, I immediately recognized that it was Jay.. I turned toward him and saw him standing beside me..

Y/n;Ohh!! Jay!! You are back?!

Jay:Ohh!! Sorry for being late, my love!!

Y/n:Don't be sorry!! Anyways, I got sweet corns for us.. Just few minutes ago!! You are right on time..

Jay:OMO!! Sweet corns!!!

Y/n:I know you love it!! Let's eat together!!

Jay sat beside me!! And I was upset cuz our 1st date didn't go according to our plan.. We have done eating.. And I remember that he gave me his wallet!! I took out of my bag and accidentally I dropped it on the ground.. I picked it up and I noticed that there was our childhood picture in the wallet!!

Y/n:OMO!! Jay!! You have this picture still now??

Jay:Yeah--Its our best childhood photo. Remember, we both fought a lot to keep the photo..

Y/n:You pulled my hair and pinched my cheeks that day!!

Jay:As if you didn't hit me..

Y/n:But you pinched my cheeks so hardly.

Jay:And I remember you cried a lot after it.. You started crying more after your mom took the photo and gave it to me!!

Y/n:Its because of you!! You yelled at me like an ahjusshi!!

Jay:I am not an ahjusshi!!

Y/n:Btw, here is your wallet!! OMO!! You have a black card!! OMG!!

Jay:Yeah!! Didn't you spend anything from here, my love??

Y/n:No--I didn't!!It's your money!! Why would I waste it?? I just need you .I don't need anything!!We could barely spend time together.

Jay:When is your shift, my love??

Y/n:At 8pm...

Jay:Ohhh--its 5:10 now!! We got time.. Wanna continue the date??

Y/n:Of course--but, where will we go now??

Jay:Follow me--

Jay went toward his car. And I followed him. He opened the door for me.. I got in the car and he closed the door for me.. And then, he got in the car.I was looking at him in wonder.. He looked me and he leaned toward me... His face literally was near to me. I felt like my breath stucked. Later, he went back. I realized that he tied the seatbelt for me... I was feeling too shy now.. Cuz, he is my boyfriend who is totally successful to make me feel butterflies..

He started to drive the car and I was simping over him.. He is the total definition of perfection. How can someone be so perfect!!

Jay took me to his home.. I was confused why he brought me here..I was about to open the door of the car but he stopped me. First of all, he got out of the car and then he came toward me and opened the door for me. Awww--why is he treating me like a princess??

Then, I followed him. We entered the house and I was still following him. He brought me to his room. Ehh??? I got nervous all a sudden now...

Y/n:Uh! ! Jay, why did we come in your room??

Jay: I will show you something..

Y/n:Are you gonna do something wrong??

Jay:No way!! Trust me,my love---you are totally safe here!! I am not like other men. Follow me!!