'Mama's Boy'

i use the f slur in this like once also sh scars are included in this.

Kyle POV

We pull up in the mostly gravel parking lot and I see a group of kids my age huddling around a guy in front of a cabin who seems to be trying to explain something but looks very overwhelmed. I give my mother a hug and grab my suitcases leaving the vehicle entirely as she watches me walk off. she drives away and I go over towards the huddle of people and start to take in what the camp counselor was saying. He was taking attendance. I wasn't really paying attention at the names at all until one in particular stood out from the rest. 'Stanley Marsh' My heart began to race as a familiar hand was raised. I look behind me to see if my mother was still there but I could tell that she was long gone. I couldn't text her either because she told me not to bring my phone. Being the obedient son I am I didn't. I mean it isn't that big of a deal. We won't get the same room right? "Here." I say after the counselor calls my name. I see someone in the crowd freeze up. Similarly doing what I did when his name was called. He looked back and nobody was there. He had the look of betrayal all over his face as he bounced his leg rapidly. I wonder what's on his mind.

Stan POV

fuck he's here. Which was the only thing going through my brain. I wanted to come here to get away from my ex-best friend. [ also my alcohol addiction but who gives a fuck about my liver ] But somehow it only brought me back to square one. I tap my foot nervously hoping that we don't get the same cabin. After attendance is over we go over to this lobby area thing and grab our "room cards" basically there is a number on the card and when you find the other person with your number. You have to stay in the same cabin with the same number I read the card that the guy gave me '7' I see other people walk over to each other to check their cards until there were six people left [ including kyle ] I walk over to one girl and look at her card. '13' I can feel my heart beat grow faster as I shuffle closer to Kyle. Only four people left and I desperately checked the other two's cards. They were matched which means that I was put with Kyle. I shuffle over to him as I fidget with my hands awkwardly. This is so fucking stupid. this is so fucking stupid. this is so fucking stupid. Why couldn't I just run from home when my mom said I was going to this faggy camp.  What are the chances that Kyle out of all people would be here.

Kyle POV

I am so pissed off right now. My blood boils even at the sheer thought of Stan. Sure, he was drunk out of his mind the day we 'broke up' but still the shit he said hurt me. The counselor gives Stan a key and we walk to our cabins. He said that we wouldn't be doing much for the next few days and told us to settle in and get to know our roommates. That is some hippie shit. I don't want to dance around the campfire singing Kumbaya with some people that I won't ever see again. We get to our cabin and I put my suitcases on the bed I claimed and start unpacking. I go to the dresser on my side and start to fold my clothes and place them in the drawers. I grab some pajama pants and a white t-shirt and walk to the bathroom. I close the door and start to get changed. I finish and I tie my hair into a ponytail and mid tie stan walks in. I look over to him with my eyes and he slowly closes the door behind him. Muttering sorry before leaving. I finish putting in my bun and pass out on my bed.

Stan POV

I fucking hate my life. This is going to be the worst summer ever. I don't even know the man next to me anymore. I barely took any pictures with him when we were friends but I did snag a picture of kyle with makeup on from Bebe's snapchat. Fucking hilarious. He pulls off the look better than I did. [ don't ask ] I pull my sketchbook out of my bag and start drawing. I swear everything I draw only goes back to guys or dragons. Not like the shitty medieval Europe dragons. Like the badass Chinese dragons. I decide to draw guy because I'm tired and hungover [ still ] and guys are just easier to draw because I look at them all the time. Uh. Not in a gay way though I swear.