Announcement

Stans POV

I wake up on a familiar couch with a half drunk bottle of whiskey on the floor. I have no clue what I got into last night but I am positive it was Kenny's secret alcohol stash. I sit up and have a stabbing pain in the back of my head and my forehead area. I pinch the bridge of my nose and use my free hand to grab ahold of Kenny's Ikea couch. I slowly stand up and walk to the kitchen. I grab a cup and turn on the faucet. Once my cup has been filled with water I sit in the dining chair and chug it. My migraine has gone down slightly but not that much. Just enough to make it through the day. I go to fill my cup again and chug another cup of water and wipe the water off of my stubbly chin. I take my cracked phone out of my pocket and check the time.

3:50 pm

Kenny has to be at work so I might as well head home. I look at a sticky note plastered onto the dining chair. It says.

𝓘𝓶 𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓴𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓘𝓴𝓮'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮. 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓳𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮.

- 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂, 𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓷𝔂.

Besides Kenny being laid back he has never had sloppy handwriting and has an ever growing vocabulary. Hell, when he and butters went to Kauai and wrote us letters we couldn't understand any of the words he was writing. I decide it's best to go back home. Because I don't want to leave Mom at home alone. I grab my jacket, walk out the front door, lock it, walk down that massive staircase and book it out of the shitty apartment complex. I know every area in this town so it was pretty easy to get back home. I walk inside my house to see that my mother isn't home either. So I'm home alone. I go into the basement and grab one of the dumbells from my dads old gym area and get to work. Other than my terrible drinking problem I am relatively healthy. But that's just because working out calms me in a way. I know it's kinda weird but it's kinda soothing. You're by yourself lifting weights and running on a 10 year old treadmill with your earbuds plugged in feeling the cool breeze of a walmart fan hitting the sweat drops on your skin. Now if that doesn't sound like heaven to you? You must be insane. Or Cartman.

After an hour and 20 minutes I turn off the treadmill ( he was alternating between the treadmill and weight lifting he uses 20 - 50 pound dumbbells) and walk upstairs and see Kenny and Sharon staring at them ( they're sitting on the couch ) Kenny's blonde hair standing out against the velvet red couch. "Come sit dear" Mom says in a polite tone with a small smile forming upon her lips as she points to a chair sat in front of the coffee table. I sit down and open my mouth to speak but get cut off by Kenny. "I know this looks kinda weird but we think your drinking problem has gotten worse." I look at Kenny, my mouth agape. Did my Mom know that I drink? "Soo we are thinking of sending you to this summer camp in Denver. You'll meet new friends and I'm sure you'll have a great time there." Sharon says finishing Kenny's statement as he slowly nods. "Make sure to pack your things dear you're leaving tomorrow afternoon." I walk up the stairs. I was too shocked to be mad. And who knows? maybe I will meet people like me.

Flashback 5 days ago.