Dance Rival

Hoseok X Luna
*———––———–—–-*

Author Pov

A girl was walking towards the dance stage her face was covered in mask but her eyes were dark suddenly she saw a boy seeing him she rolled her eyes boringly that boy stood infront of her abd slide down her mask

??:what are you hiding behind this mask Luna *smirk*

Luna:hoseok step aside or you know me *glared*

Hoseok:wow.....what a fire *smirk*

Luna:i am a fire that can burn you *glared*

Hoseok:come one burn me I am ready for it *walks towards her*

Luna:fuck off I don't have free time for you.... *rolls eyes*

Hoseok:you'll soon come to me *chuckles*

Luna:huh....in your dreams *pushed him*

Hoseok:ohh....I am glad atleast you touched me *smirk*

Luna Pov

I rolled my eyes and walked away basically he is the leader of my opponent team we both have a rivalry about who is best i am the leader of my dance team

Mia:Luna any strategy for today performance? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:just focus on your steps and that's it *smirk*

Alina:last time they won this time we have to won *serious tone*

Luna:I know girls don't worry just think positive *smile*

Ciara:Hoseok was asking about you *stretching her hands*

Luna:why so suddenly? *raised eyebrow*

Ciara:i don't know maybe he have to talk about performance or wanted to make you jealous *calm tone*

Luna:ahhh....who cares let it be *rolls eyes*

Riko:Luna let's go they will soon announce our team name *checks time*

Luna:chill girl we have time left for then come and sit beside me I have to ask something *smirk*

Riko:yaaa.....I swear if you were not our leader I would've break your smirking face *blushed*

Luna:so you know what I am going to ask *smile*

I pulled her beside me and looked at her she was thinking about something and her face is red maybe cuz she is blushing I chuckled and said

Luna:so how's things going between you and unnie *smile*

Riko:you know it very well it's just from past 1 week I didn't able to meet her cuz of practice and all *sighed*

Luna;my best friend and my sister damn I still want to know what unnie saw in you *laughs*

Riko:yaaaa.....don't be like that I will kill you well want to know what I saw it her? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:tell me *curiously*

Riko:her voice,her kindness,her style,her body,her heart ahhhh....luna how can be someone so beautiful *hits her playfully*

Luna:afterall she is my sister *proud look*

Riko:but I didn't saw you with those eyes *rolls eyes*

Ciara:hey let's go they re calling our name *smile*

I get up and walked outside with my girls and there is his team he was standing in the centre looking at me his members Yeonjun,Soobin,Alex and Kai also looking at us