Enemy 2

Taehyung X Jungkook

Jin X Luna
*——————––——*

Author Pov

A girl looking down from the terrace lost in her thoughts the house was far away from Seoul between the mountains there is no wifi,no network nothing her mind is messed up cuz of him She wanted to jump from the terrace why?

Cuz now it's getting hard for her the blackmailing,the manipulations she sat on the railing her eyes are still looking down she sighed and closed her eyes whenever she close her eyes only those words ring inside her head

"I will not leave you"

"I will ruin your life Luna"

Luna Pov

I opened my eyes abd sighed I still remember that day

--*2 Years Back*--

Luna Pov

Luna:so you escaped? *rolls eyes*

Jin:well I already told you I am a robber its hard to capture me *smirk*

Luna:my team will be here cuz they set a tracker on your watch *smirk*

Jin:oh....well thanks for telling me seems like you want to save me or else a intelligent FBI agent like you will never say that much important thing by mistakenly *smirk+walks towards her*

Luna:well you can think what you want to think *rolls eyes*

Jin:now who will save you hmm.....Jungkook and taehyung will kill you when they will get to know about your betray *smirk*

Luna:who will tell them you?but for that I will not leave uou alive *points gun towards him*

Jin:yaa...luna relax let's make a deal *slowly take the gun from her hands*

Luna:what do you mean? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:I will not tell them anything but in return you have to submit yourself to me whenever and wherever I want *creased her face*

Luna:no way I am not doing it not at any cost *pushed him lightly*

Jin:think twice before deciding something cuz it can be harmful for you *smirk*

Luna:I am not doing it *glared*

Jin:ok then be ready to die from jk and tae hands *smirk*

He grabbed my hands tightly and dragged me towards bridge there I saw my lovers they both smiled and waved at us Jin smirked

Jk:damn Luna you bring hyung safely *smile*

Tae:yes we are proud of you *hold her hands*

Jin:well brother's I have something to tell you do you want to know who called FBI there *side eyeing luna*

No no I can't lose them I love them before he can say further I held his hand tightly and said

Luna:jin we can talk about it later and yes I am ready for that *nervously laugh*