Chapter 3 Cruel Jokes

Then I crashed to the ground.

Jungkook-"Oh my god did you really think you were on the edge of a roof or something. Hehe that was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time."

"This is not funny. That hurt."

Jungkook-"Sorry sorry. Your just really interesting."

"In a good or bad way."

Jungkook-"I don't know you decide."

This guy. I can totally tell he is smirking right now. Ugh if only I can see I would totally punch him in the face.

Jungkook-"Hey stop looking so mad. A mad face doesn't suit you."

"And a mean personality doesn't suit you either."

Jungkook-"Chill I was just joking don't need to get all mad at me. I'm innocent."

Jimin-"Kookie I think we all know you are not innocent."

Jungkook-"Jimin stay out of this."

Jimin-"I can't since you made this pretty lady fall because of you stupid jokes."

Jungkook-"Stop flirting she's not going to fall for looks or heroic actions."

I felt a warm breath against my neck.

Jimin-"Then if I can't get her with looks or actions I will just get her to fall in love with my voice."

Someone picks me up bridal style and starts running.

Jungkook-"Jimin get back here!"

Jimin-"Too late I am already gone!"

After a few minutes Jimin finally sets me down.

Jimin-"You should thank me you know since I saved you from that bully."

"Um thanks I guess."

Jimin-"So what brings you here."

"Well my friend decide since it is my birthday to bring me to the Bts fan meet so I can finally hear you guys in person."

Jimin-"Thats sweet of her."

"Yeah except she had to tell you guys I'm blind. I don't want any pity from anyone especially from you guys."

Jimin-"Don't worry about it. I have treated you like I do with all my other fangirls."

"So you mean you go and start flirting with random girls then you come up behind them and whisper into their ears. Pick them up bridal style and take them to a remote place with no people around."

Jimin-"Ok maybe I don't do that with all my fangirls..."

"You have done this with other girls! Shocker!"

Jimin-"No! You are the only one I have done this with. I'm not a player okay. People say I am but I am not."

"How would I know I can't see for myself if you do things with other girls so how can I trust you."

Jimin-"Just trust me."

Everything went silent.

"Jimin."

Jimin-"Yes."

He is now behind me.

"What are you doing."

Jimin-"This."

He turns me around and then...

Haha cliff hanger. Thanks for reading. Please comment and vote I would really appreciate it. See you guys soon.