Chapter 7 The Truth Hurts

Haneul POV

Suga then takes me back to there hotel.

Jin-"Suga where were you."

Suga-"Uhm well..."

I step up in front of Suga.

Jungkook-"Haneul!!! There you are!!"

Jungkook hugs me.

"Let go I can't breath."

Jin-"Haneul, Jungkook was so worried about you he kept on freaking out."

"Were you that worried over me?"

Jungkook-"Maybe."

J Hope-"He totally was."

Jin-"Anyways about your friend..."

Everything went silent.

"Yes..."

Jin-"It was Areum and she is dead."

"Your lying right."

Rap monster-"No he isn't."

"It can't be how?"

Jin-"The doctor said she was murdered."

I started to cry. The only person that I had left is now dead. What do I do know? How am I going to live my life anymore? I can't live by myself.

Jin-"Don't worry I explained to the manager about your situation so we have decided that you will come with us."

"What?!?"

Rap monster-"You will come travel and live with us. You will be like one of our staff members or maybe our little mascot."

V-"Yes she should totally be our mascot."

"I don t know what to think of this."

Jin-"I know its a lot to take in but you will get use to it."

My mind was all over the place. I'm happy that I get to live with Bts but sad that Areum passed away.

"Can I be alone for a second."

Suga-"Sure."

Everyone then leaves the room.

I start to cry.

"Why did you have to go?"

Then a hand is placed on my shoulder and pulls me into there chest.

Unknown-"Its ok I will help you through everything. I will help you find the person who killed your friend, help you get your eyesight back so you can see this beautiful world and last but not least help you ... with me."

I didn't get the last part because I passed out from stressing too much.

Hello again. Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment. I hope you have enjoyed this update. See you guys later. :)