Chapter 11 How I Became Blind

I woke up to see absolutely nothing. Ugh this is why I hate being blind. I can't see where I am when I get kidnapped or that is what I think is happening. The struggle is real.

Unknown-"Looks like my princess is awake."

"Don't call me that."

Unknown-"Okay babe."

"Thats worse."

Unknown-"I can call you whatever I want since you are my girlfriend."

"What I don't have a boyfriend."

Unknown-"You do now."

"This is stupid let me go."

Unknown-"I can't let you go, you would probably get hurt. And I wouldn't want that to happen to my angel."

"Whats with the nicknames? It's really annoying."

Unknown-"Because your my girlfriend remember silly."

"Your not."

Unknown-"Then let me prove it to you."

I hear footsteps coming towards me from behind. I then feel his breath against my neck.

Unknown-"Hey there Haneul, my name is Kim Myungsoo. Lets be friends."

Wait... No it can't be.

Flashback

Before I was blind I moved into a new town. It has already been a week and the whole school talks about me. I didn't know why back then but my friends said it was because I was perfect in every  way from my looks to athletics to performing arts. Then one day a guy approaches me from behind.

Unknown-"Hey there Haneul, my name is Kim Myungsoo. Lets be friends."

From that day on me and Myungsoo were stuck to each other like glue. 

"Sure I guess..."

Myungsoo-"Great, and by the way I think you are really pretty."

"Hehe thanks."

Then after a few months he asked me out.

Myungsoo-"Um Haneul we have been friends for a while now and I wanted to take it to the next level... will you go out with me?"

"Of course!"

After a year Myungsoo became more clingy and annoying.

"Myungsoo I need some space can you leave me alone for a while?"

Myungsoo-"What! Is my love not enough for you!?!"

"No thats not what I meant..."

Myungsoo-"Fine but you will regret this."

From that day forward we didn't talk to each other. We became more distant. Then one day I came home after school to find my parents on the kitchen floor bleeding.

Mom-"Haneul... r-r-run..."

Those were my mothers last words.

"Mom what happened!?!"

But she didn't reply.

"No mom..."

Unknown-"See, this is what you get for hurting me."

I turn around to see Myungsoo with a bloody knife.

"Myungsoo you did this..."

Myungsoo-"Yes, I did this you us since I figured your family was getting in the way so I sent them off."

"You monster!"

Myungsoo-"Fine you ungrateful bitch why don't you join them."

He grabs the collar of my uniform and slams my head into the wall. The impact was so strong and suddenly I couldn't see anything but I was still conscious. He then stabs my stomach which I am guessing is the knife that he killed my parents with.

Myungsoo-"Die a slow death bitch."

But lucky me the neighbor heard the commotion and came over to check. My parents weren't so lucky though... The police tried to find Myungsoo but the search was cancelled since there was no evidence of him being at the scene of the crime.

Flashback end

"Myungsoo..."

Myungsoo-"I'm sorry."

He then wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a tight hug.

Hey. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed and if you did please leave a vote and a comment.