мєямαι∂ѕ? уєѕ ρℓєαѕє!

𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝟏, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞.

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞:𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐢𝐝𝐞'𝐬.

Where a 23 year old girl falls of her fathers ship into the sea, she supposedly drowns for everyone on the ship but it isn't quite true.

A merman finds her passed out going down deeper into the ocean, so he goes towards her curiously, not listening to his parents past words about not trusting humans.

He quickly realised that she was dying so he brought her up to the surface of the water.

She regains her breath and the get scared by each other.

He then shows her a necklace and gives it to her, not saying a word even though they can both understand each other.

She puts on the necklace and suddenly feels a weird tingle, she looks down to see that there's no longer legs but a tail, a pinkish purple colour.

They make friends quickly and go around the ocean exploring, getting to know each other more and about each other's lives before.

They get caught in a storm one day and get split up, the girl or Lily, loses her necklace and gets washed up on the shore of ________. She's found by her fathers past crew and brought to him.

Mia is then brought back to the ship a few weeks later, with her hoping that her friend Zack is alright after the storm.

Couple months later they find a pod of dolphins, with that pod is a merman, Zack.

What should happen? I will try make all these stories instead of posting the basic plot of them here but my brain ain't braining 🥲.

𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐝𝐤.

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞:𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥.

In which a merman falls in love with the captain of a ship after getting kidnapped by him.

Mermaids and merman are sold for a lot of gold and money in this place, also having a kind of magic that normal people have no access to.

The merman Toby meets the captain Derek of the pirate ship ______. Toby doesn't trust this guy but for some reason the captain doesn't sell him.

Basically a gay love story I don't really know. :\

\°\°\

Wtf are kids so annoying??
I'm on an aeroplane rn and I'm trying to think 😭😭😭.

I'm dying rn 😀