anhane royal AU, forbidden love

aaa i was gonna do shizuan bc the an and shizuku event awakened something in me.. but idk how like they would interact yk??? ik an sees shizuku as like a older sister i think but likeee idk
————————————————
4:30AM
The trees swayed in the wind, and the stars in the black sky crackled and shined. crack "Shit!" She quickly behind a tree. "Ya hear that?"one guard said, "No." the other said, more sternly. The girl quickly ran crouched next to the wall, waiting for a chance. "You know.. two people are alone in the middle of the night.." the guard said, "Shut up." the other replied. "You're boring!"

While they were talking, she took the chance to escape by climbing the wall, and she quickly walked onto the path to the festival. "Phew.." The girl took down her hood, revealing long black hair and a blue fade.

Ever since she was caught with her girlfriend, she was banished from seeing her ever again and was instantly assigned a arranged marriage. She could never talk to her, not even send her letters! Today was the day she could see her again, at the annual festival. The festival where no one cared who you were, royal or commoner.

She quickly ran to the town, where the festival was beginning. At the end of the path, someone awaited her. "An!" The girl beamed. "Hey Kohane!" An gave her a kiss on the cheek. "W-we're still in public!" Kohane blushed. "I know.. but I just miss you so much.." An said. "Enough of that... you should be more cheerful! Lets go now!" The two princesses ran to the bright lights, holding each others hand.

They eventually made it to the festival, walking by food stalls, games, shows, and shops, looking for ones they were interested in.

"This looks good.." Kohane looked at the sesame balls. "Can I have.. 2 plates?" An handed the woman the money, and in return, food. "Lets eat!" An smiled. "Okay!" They ate the sesame balls while looking at things to do. "Lets play a game!" An said. They threw away their plates and walked up to the stall.

"A shooting game?" An looked at the stall. "This stuff isn't fit for you fine gals! The shop for dresses is right next to us! The man said. "No.. thats alright.. I wanna try. But we should go there next." Kohane turned to An. "You try. Heres the money!" An handed the cash to the man. "Okay.. you get three rounds! Dont hurt ya self!" Kohane held the gun and An watched carefully, "Oh.. its fake.." Kohane looked at the gun. "Yup! Acts just like a real gun without the noise!" The man replied. "Okay."

Kohane held up the gun and shot at the target. It hit directly at the center. "Woah..! Kohane your good!" An said with a smile. "Oh..!Okay. Keep going! Did you know if you hit the center perfectly three times, you get a real ruby necklace?" The man said, pushing the target farther away. "Really? Okay!" Kohane tried again, once again hitting the center. "...... One more time!" The man smiled worriedly, and pushed the target farther away, farther away than he should. "Bit far.." Kohane tried again, once again hitting the center.

"Oh..! Okay... wait just a minute. I'll get it for you, how about you check out the store next to us in the meantime." The man said awkwardly. "Sorry.. can we have it now?" An said. "No!" The man said quickly. "Is the necklace even real?" Kohane asked the man. "Now why would you even ask that! Of course its real!" The man argued. "Then why cant she have the necklace?" An said. "B-Because.. um.. fine! Come with me so I can hand you your prize!"

The man said quickly, going behind the counter where the prizes are stored, where it was a bit hard to hear someones conversation if they were whispering. The two girls followed behind. "Ugh.. this is embarrassing.. It really isn't real." The man whispering. "Seriously deceiving people that like?" An scoffed. "Keep your voice down! Ah.. w-well... I have this!" The man said before pulling out a pair of earrings, cheap earrings.

The earrings were obviously plastic and were clip ons. "Oh..! Thanks I guess?" An said. "At least he gave us something An.. thank you!" Kohane said. "He deceived us though! We obviously deserve something better than this, especially since you were so talented!" An said, glaring at the man.