Chapter 20

"Jeez, sorry grumpy pants!"

The white noodle had yelled back at you as they kept on going on and on about the cup till Bee finally had enough as well and decided to hop off. she screams out "We are going to come down!" She put Puppycat on her head and hoisted you onto her back as she slides down the big soda can. As you held on for dear life finally she lands on the ground and you hop off along with Puppycat. As Bee begins to argue with them about how difficult it will be for you three to do the job. You stand there irritated these guys are really getting on your nerves till finally, the yellow noodle says something interesting.

"We don't want to drink it. We want to learn from it."

Now that certainly caught you off guard.

"What do you mean by learning from the soda?"

The yellow noodle replies back "Because we want to have more knowledge... besides this was a big temp job." Then both the noodles talked in synch "I thought you guys were professionals!" They giggled as they watched you and Bee give up and go off to try and get the soda into the cup. Well, more like Bee got tired of their nonsense already and she shook her head as you went and attempted to help her lift the soda can.

She lifted it with ease but unfortunately, she lifted it too much as it went flying around the planet spilling it everywhere. The noodles smugly speak out "You owe us a soda a big soda now!" Bee had gotten upset at this as she spoke in an agitated tone.

"But we opened it you still have to pay us!"

This went on for a while of back and forth between the noodles and Bee until Puppycat spoke up after a while "If I let you touch my face, can we get the money?" Your eyes widened at this whispering to the little dog-cat creature. 

"Puppycat no don't do that" 

He shook his head as the noodles speak up "We will pay you half." You were going to offer your face to be touched as well for some money cause cmon once you get back home you can do a whole face wash after that for a good amount of money. You raised your hand making everyone turn towards you.

"Hey! If I let you guys touch my face as well can we get paid in full?"

The two noodles looked at each other before nodding. "Yeah, we will pay you guys in full then" Now Bee was freaking out "EW! Don't let them touch your faces with their little fingers!" Puppycat raised a hand as if to silence her as he opened his arms wide and lifted his face. "I will go first Y/N." The little fingers begin to move all over his face as you and Bee watched this scene go down. The noodles make noises of ew's and ah's till all of you noticed Puppycat basically melting due to all of the touching. 

Finally, they let him go and turn to you in your mind you were thinking 'Oh shit' as they went straight for your face touching you. It didn't feel as gross as you thought just really ticklish. They didn't touch your face as long as they did Puppycat.

"We don't need as much since we got a majority from him."

You silently thank Puppycat for his sacrifice since they lasted longer on his face. "Want me to carry you home?" Bee spoke up smiling softly as she looked at Puppycat. A firm no was heard as he lifted his arm and the blue finger smashed him into its mouth to take him back home. You stood there for a while looking at the giant finger afraid of being smashed. Bee saw your face as you looked over, she gently grabbed your hand and stood next to you as the finger took you two back to her house.

The three of you landed on her couch the big cloud of coins falling everywhere. Bee scooped up the pile of coins handing them to you as she put two piles on the couch next to Puppycat.

"Thank you two for letting them touch your face. And Puppycat I'm sorry for screaming out how selfish you were into space."

Puppycat nodded his head as he fell back into the couch falling asleep. You bid Bee farewell as you headed out of her house and to yours. Finally, you arrived at your house and put the coins into a jar in your room. You walked over to get ready for bed washing your face from the little fingers and changing into PJs. After finishing up you remembered that you had to give Cas the temporary door repair kit. You texted her quickly that you will stop by tomorrow which she replies with a thumbs up. You sigh falling into your bed as you hear a window open from your living room.

"Y/N I am staying here again haha~"

Oh lord, it was Toast "Okay! Just be careful!" you could hear the rifling through your fridge but you were too tired to go intervene letting the pregnant lady do what she wanted for the night after a while you get up and head on over to the kitchen seeing her trying to cook eggs. 

"...Toast would you like me to just cook you the eggs and stuff?" 

She smiled widely a smug look in her eyes "Why yes you can serve me Y/N I have another mouth to feed after all hah! My baby was hungry for some breakfast!" she went to go sit on your couch as you made her a late night breakfast. It wasn't top tier but you doubted she would care once you saw her face as you placed the plate on the coffee table.

 She immediately began to eat you assume she came over for late-night pregnancy cravings, making noise this late would defiantly disturb the Wizard's house, especially Howell since you knew he needed his beauty sleep. After she finished eating you cleaned up as she leaned into your couch closing her eyes then she fell asleep snoring loudly. 

You shook your head with a soft smile, when you head over tomorrow you can return her to the Wizard household, but for now you will let her rest as you put a spare blanket over her and head off into your room crashing onto your bed and falling asleep.