Wednesday

༻✦༺
First person: I woke up to the sound of light music in the background, it was oasis! I loved them me and layla would sell both of our souls if we had one Just to watch oasis live. Their the greatest thing to bless this earth after sleep of course. I tried opening my heavy eyes and saw a blurry sight of buildings and signs of real life people which I haven't seen in hours after being on the motorway for god knows how long.
Layla started muttering some lyrics whilst bobbing her head. I Just couldnt help but smile the look of a new life with the one person I would love to share it with listening to our favorite songs what more could I want. Its simple yet very comforting in a way.
"Can you tell me what your master plan is now?". I said with my croaky voice.
Before she could even reply she just said
"We're here sweetheart". And jumped out the car purposely avoiding my question
I just rolled my eyes how could I hate this fool.
The harsh air hit me instantly I had layers on but the wind blowing my hair right into my eyes and mouth was not a look. Layla somehow managed to escape from me and now here's me frantically tossing my head left to right.
Suddenly this guy who lets be honest is not just a guy but a man every women wants muscly, tall, handsome and so much more. He was wearing AirPods and looked like was on a run but with no care just bashed into me.
"Watch we're your going!". I shouted
"Idiot". I muttered under my breath
"Sorry darling". This man just said with this smile I can't explain made me want to get closer to him. And just like that he was gone. Not actually because what this idiot dropped was his wallet. I picked it up "how thick do you have to be". I said to myself. And here she is the star of the show.
"I GOT A BLOODY FLAT FOR US!". She screamed Holding what seemed to be keys.
I just looked at her.
"What's wrong". She said out of breath.
"Layla why did you just fuck off without telling me shit". I said a bit annoyed I wasn't involved with the flat searching.
"I wanted it to be a surprise, you know you love me". She says in this tone that makes me laugh.
I looked at her with a fake smile. Making her giggle. I'm not mad I just like pissing her off and she knows how to piss me of real hard.
As we walked in she sat on this hard leather couch and I started blabbering on about how the guy bumped into me.
"so your saying this sexy goddess of a man bumped into you dropping his wallet?". She said walking around the flat. Then we both sat down on the cheap ass couch. "He is sexy but he's one big fucking idiot". I said laughing.
"What are you on abou-
I whipped out the wallet and started laughing even harder than before.
"Ella ur such a bitch". She said as we both were dying of laughter.

As the day was coming to an end Layla barged into my room. "You know your future husband I think I just found out who he is!". She said in a very proud manner. "What are you saying?".
She just stuck her phone in my face waving it around. As I got a closer look that's when I saw him the idiot with no wallet. A smile crept onto my face.
"Oooh you fancy him!!". Layla said trying to wind me up.
"Shut up". I said like a child in primary school going red.

Laylas pov: Me and Ella were looking through videos and pictures when it comes to boys me and Ella are psychos but isn't every girl. As we dug deeper we found out he's one fit boxer called "king Kenny".
"King kenny". Ella said
"Has a nice ring to it".
And he's a part of a group called beta squad. We watched some of their videos trying to understand their personalities but this one guy that stands out he's looks about 6,4 skinny but very cute. I found myself waiting for him to talk or tell a joke and only laugh when his mouth opens. Ella turned her face to me.
"What?". I Said In a defensive tone.
"Nothing."she said laughing whilst shaking her head.
She knew me to good.

Then out of no where I started to look up to the sky.
"Is this when I send you to a mental institution?". Ella said
"Just praying our paths cross with these fine men again".
"Amen". Ella finally said.

༻✦༺