Hes my favorite worst nightmare

(Pls tell me you get the title ifykyk) also tell me if you like the pace of this story criticism is accepted 🫶
𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖪 𝖴 𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖸𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖵𝖮𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖠𝖣𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖳𝖮 𝖴𝖱 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖳 𝖩𝖴𝖲𝖳 𝖪𝖭𝖮𝖶 𝖨 𝖠𝖯𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖢𝖨𝖠𝖳𝖤 𝖨𝖳 𝖲𝖬. 𝖨 𝖧𝖮𝖯𝖤 𝖴 𝖤𝖭𝖩𝖮𝖸 ♥♥♥♥

      ༻✦༺

Kennys pov: "so dramatic". I whispered
"You guys need to grow up". Layla said leaving to go and find ella.
Its true. I was a Child Deep down. I Never really got to have a proper childhood having 13 siblings, I never had the attention. I Never got to act like a child. I think that's why I hate when someone tells me "your channel is for kids". Its because I am the kid making the videos. That's why I started boxing to prove something I guess that I wasn't just a little boy. But just those 2 word "grow up" left me empty.
Its been 2 weeks now since meeting layla and Ella and look at the impact it has done to me.
"I thought you liked her bro". Niko Said taking me back to reality
I just looked at him nothing came out of my mouth.

Ella's pov: i had to leave that room. I dont understand this side of Kenny. Where's the soft vulnerable Kenny the one who protected me the day at the restaurant. The guy who calls me pretty girl. I dont know at this point.
I'm to stubborn to let him win whatever game we're playing. Because I will win. I just sat down on a chair and saw layla come into the room.
"Right what is going on?".She said looking at me in the you need to tell me everything way.
"I don't know layla fucking help me". I sighed.
"Yea a week ago you didn't need help obsessing over your man so what's wrong". She said.
She wasn't wrong before I just wanted to be around kenny. Talk, breath sleep kenny. Now I'm here trying to avoid him at all costs.
"It's all gone wrong". I Said staring at the floor.
Layla took the hint that I wasn't going to tell her the reason right now.
"Niko told us to stay over because my car has no petrol left". She said walking out.
"Fucking brilliant". I Said

I walked out the room, and to my right I suddenly saw Kenny.
He quickly walked past me. But even for that quick moment the scent of his cologne made me want this boy even more.
For.fuck.sakes.
——-Hour later——

Everyone was in the living room talking about the new video I was coming from the upstairs bathroom when Kenny walked next to me
"Don't wear that again". He said a serious tone.
"What?". I Said in shock at him actually talking to me.
He threw me his hoodie making me laugh.
"I'm not joking". He said then left.
There was just a smile carved on my face because of how pissed he got.
As i entered the living room everyone was talking about who would be in the video.
"There's this leng girl we asked for you kenny". Sharky said showing Kenny his phone.
This hurt me way more than it should've all the other things I could take, but this.
He just nodded looking at me waiting for me to say something again. Same thing happened at the restaurant.
I felt so stupid there's always going to be another girl i dont know why I get my hopes up. I kept fiddling with Kenny's hoodie still in my hand.

Ironic I know.

"Girl look who else is going to be there he looks like a bit of you". Layla said showing me her phone.
Kenny was peering over.
"He's not even all that". He muttered.
"What was that Kenny?". Niko Said teasing him.
Kenny shook his head laughing.
This boy is making me more crazy that i already am.
"I'm going to sleep". Aj said getting up.
"What is it your bedtime?". I Said trying not to look at kenny.
He just flipped me off leaving the living room
"Love you to". I Shouted so he could hear it.
Chunkz laughed also getting up
"Layla and Ella if you steal anything don't take the paintings". He said, chunkz is naturally funny it's actually a gift.
"What's the point in staying then". I Said leaning back on the couch.
He hugged me and layla. Chunkz was the one with the most mannerisms it was cute.
As niko and sharky we're going upstairs niko shouted to Kenny who was just about to leave
"KENNY SET THE COUCH FOR THEM".
Hearing distant laughs between the two.
Kenny sighed.